I didn't know they did pre-fall? Here's the full collection from style.com

01m.jpg
02m.jpg

03m.jpg
04m.jpg

05m.jpg
06m.jpg

style.com

Very clean and elegant looks here. This is even better than their last ready-to-wear collection, imo.

Again, the duo proved us that a cruise collection can look as gorgeous as RTW. I'm amazed by a number of designers for this pre-fall season really, which is good.

Anyway, I'm loving the victorian floral dresses alot, very different from V&R's usual structural aesthetics. The others, like i said, very much their usual structural aesthetics, which I'm still liking alot. :D

everyone does Pre-Fall these days. that's where the money is :lol:

it's...... acceptable. not a fan of those grandma pieces. or the oversized menswear pieces.

the always sophisticated V&R...
their last couple of ready to wear werent so good imo. it's good to see they can do stuff that is both wearable and creative/not-boring... as always!!

I like it. Nothing that blows me away, but I would wear nearly all of it and that's the point of Pre-Fall now, isn't it? The coats and dresses are all very good pieces.

That's pretty good. I just hope that on fall they do a real show, not a virtual one.

not bad. not bad at all. this is the way i feel they should showcase their work...without the poseur 'conceptual' gimmicks. you do commercial,show commercial.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mirrormodel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->