Vincent Cassel

Thanks for all the pictures.He's a really talented actor.

how come didn't i know we have a thread on vincent? i saw black swan yesterday, he's seriously the best thing about the movie.

agree. If there's oscar buzz about anyone from the movie it should be him imo

Vanity Fair Italy June 15, 2011 ebook30

Vincent Cassel for Lancia

Actor Vincent Cassel arrives at the 'A Dangerous Method' photocall at the Palazzo del Cinema during the 68th Venice Film Festival on September 2, 2011 in Venice, Italy.

gettyimages

Vincent Cassel poses for photographers during the 68th Venice film festival at Lancia Cafe on September 1, 2011 in Venice, Italy.

gettyimages

I just adore the way he dresses

Vincent+Cassel+Dangerous+Method+Photocall+YqD9A2j8Ddhl.jpg
Vincent+Cassel+Dangerous+Method+Photocall+gfHGgkGVKHxl.jpg

Vincent+Cassel+Dangerous+Method+Photocall+1m_2CoPjKLjl.jpg
Vincent+Cassel+Dangerous+Method+Photocall+4aReabCr26nl.jpg

Vincent+Cassel+Dangerous+Method+Photocall+fygPC0y0OvEl.jpg

zimbio.com

he just looks better and better by the year

I agree Flashbang, he has a certain style that is completely his and makes him looks so damn cool!

he looks amazing, he's always had an amazing style (and then again: with that body it's hard to look bad). A dangerous method has the sexiest cast ever. I love croneberg for his casting choices, although vincent looks not-at-his-best in it.

(it also makes me sad to look at venice photos cause im going to the festival later on next week and im sure everyone i'm interested in will already be gone :|)

Actor Vincent Cassel attends the "A Dangerous Method" premiere during the 68th Venice Film Festivalat Palazzo del Cinema on September 2, 2011 in Venice, Italy. (September 1, 2011 - Photo by Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images Europe)
Vincent+Cassel+Dangerous+Method+Premiere+68th+ZGnTeh65muVl.jpg
Vincent+Cassel+Dangerous+Method+Premiere+68th+Zfy8_jQ7wapl.jpg

Vincent Cassel poses for photographers during the 68th Venice film festival at Lancia Cafe on September 1, 2011 in Venice, Italy. (August 31, 2011 - Photo by Vittorio Zunino Celotto/Getty Images Europe)
Vincent+Cassel+Celebrities+Lancia+Cafe+September+gAdZUx4HCQml.jpg
Vincent+Cassel+Celebrities+Lancia+Cafe+September+AlaruJV2nakl.jpg

Vincent+Cassel+Celebrity+Sightings+Day+2+68th+zNr-KN4NMIpl.jpg
Vincent+Cassel+Celebrity+Sightings+Day+2+68th+_4jaO6NFDXUl.jpg

Vincent+Cassel+Celebrity+Sightings+Day+2+68th+Bs0F0KIegxel.jpg
Vincent+Cassel+Celebrity+Sightings+Day+2+68th+HVFqiZg_6bvl.jpg

So debonair, he should give Fassbender some tips. I love his suit at the premiere, the weight and color is perfect for the season -- most men tend to go with a traditional black tux in Venice and I've always felt it looks too heavy and dark.

Actor Vincent Cassel attends the "A Dangerous Method" premiere during the 68th Venice Film Festivalat Palazzo del Cinema on September 2, 2011 in Venice, Italy. (September 1, 2011 - Photo by Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images Europe)

Vincent+Cassel+Dangerous+Method+Premiere+Venice+3Lr-ixEwQdLl.jpg
Vincent+Cassel+Dangerous+Method+Premiere+Venice+tdGhLd145R-l.jpg
Vincent+Cassel+Dangerous+Method+Premiere+Venice+DC3YAcIgJJel.jpg
Vincent+Cassel+Dangerous+Method+Premiere+Venice+c-61M_pg-Bol.jpg

Vincent+Cassel+Dangerous+Method+Premiere+Venice+0SdW23Yzdytl.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back