What Deceased Celebs Would You Be Friends With?

Miss Dalloway

Reaction score
I thought this would be great because i think the most fascinating people are not around anymoore.So make your choice with as many as you like.Here is mine(and no judging:(Diana Vreeland(so i could see her "rouge"office),Jackie O(so i could go with her on Christina O)Truman Capote(yes i would love to attend his Black&White Ball)Marilyn Monroe(i would try to save her)Monet(so i could steal his water lilies painting)Einstein(call me crazy i find him sexy)Rudolf Nurejev(to take me partying)Anais Nin(just to be her friend)Marlon Brando("offcourse in his prime"to spend one night with him)John Holmes(yes people you know why)princess Diana(i would try to save her)Audery Hepburn(to get some style tips)Mither Theresa(to be one of her nuns)Picasso(to put him in his place)Candy Darling(i would try to save her)Salvador Dali(to be the only one who tells him his insane)Marie Antoinette(so we could wear wigs and huge gowns and drink tea all day together)Maria Callas(to b*tch over Jackie)Mozart(to tell him he will be really famous and on chocolat)Christian Dior(because of his dresses offcourse)Babe Paley(to tell her to leave her cheating husband)Edie Sedgwick("no not to save her"just to hang out)JFK(yep just to sleep with)Andy Warhol(to tell him his an airhead)Leonardo Davinci(to paint me insted of Mona Lisa)Markiz de Sade(just for fun)Coco Chanel(so we could talk about LBD)Marlene Dietrich(so cool)Cary Grant(to make him straight)Simone De Bouvier(i have to have someone really intelligent and to tell her i hated her in school)JFKjr(to marry me even do i alredy slept with his father)Soraya(to save her)Katherine Hepburn(so cool)Howard Hughes(to have an affair with the lunatic)Jean Harlow(to save her and steal her night gowns)Casanova(to turn him down)Bilie Holiday(to help her)Peggy Guggenheim(so cool)Jim Morrison(to hang around and sleep with)Janice Joplin(just to be friends)Edith Piaf(to tell her shes mad).
SO this is my pick i could go on&on there were so many cool people that i would love to hang,party or sleep with but i cant name them all.You guys name yours i cant wait to see who you put on your list.Remember no judging.Wow when i read my list i noticed their are quite some people i would sleep with-i came out quit a ho,but thats fine i would!HAVE FUN!:P :heart: :P

nice topic, Emil

Leo Tolstoy, Edie Sedgwick, Virginia Woolf, Anton Chekhov, Michael Chekhov, Bette Davis, Leonardo Davinci, Jim Morrison, Coco Chanel, Cary Grant, Einstein, Mark Twain, Truman Capote, Marilyn Monroe, Marlon Brando, princess Diana, Mother Theresa, Christian Dior, James Stewart, Gregory Peck, Van Gogh

i would want a few friends. . .

ayn rand, gandhi, vladimir vysotsky, mark twain, jd salinger, f scott fitzgerald, oscar wilde

haha, all men but one. well, women have been repressed and underrepresented in the intellectual arena.

i would have said marylin monroe and sylvia plath, but i have nothing to learn from them even if they were interesting.

JAMES DEAN... audrey hepburn, sammy davis jr., mozart,

Truman Capote, Mozart, Katherine Hepburn, Maria Callas, Anton Chekhov, Oscar Wilde, Gia Carangi,

Marlon Brando
Oscar Wilde
Charles Bukowski
Edie Sedgwick
Marilyn Monroe
Andy Warhol
Jimi Hedrix
Janis Joplin
Frida Kahlo
Picasso
Hunter S. Thompson

Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis,Marilyn Monroe,Edna St.Vincent Millay,Cecil Beaton,Henri Matisse,Beatrix Potter,Anna Pavlova,Anne Frank,Anton Chekov,Willa Cather,Roald Amundson,Audrey Heburn,Katharine Hepburn,Coco Chanel,Dorothy Dandridge,Duke Ellington,Sammy Davis Junior,Martin Luther King Junior,Oleg Cassini,Bernard Berenson,Peggy Guggenheim,Rumi,Amelia Earhart,Andy Warhol,Sibelius..

I am sorry but i have to add Virginia Wolf and Marguerite Duras!

Emil said:
I am sorry but i have to add Virginia Wolf and Marguerite Duras!
Virginia Woolf's on my list too! I :heart: her.

Jim Morrison
Kurt Cobain
Jimi Hendrix
John Bonham
Edie Sedgwick
Edgar Alan Poe
Sylvia Plath
James Dean
Mozart

I would say definately with marlon brando i know he was a bit of a wack job but after reading his biography, he seemed like a very interesting person...it would have been nice to be friends with a complicated person like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->