Vintage Scan Wish Lists

iluvjeisa

clever ain't wise
Reaction score
Because particular issues are hard to come by and because I sit with thousands of magazines, not knowing which to scan, I was thinking we could share some vintage desires.

I would like to see more of the L'Officiel Paris from the 60s and early to mid 70s.

Does anyone have any requests for me as I sieve through my piles looking for miss right?

:lol::heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
No. Could I tell you how much I love you? :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

That's fantastic :shock: What IS that site?

Ok, wizard of vintage magazines - I want all Vogue Paris' from beginning to 1984 :lol::heart:

Are you sure about this thread?I mean...i have A LOT of requests...:unsure::D
About 80's Vogue Paris i have october 1982,september 1983,march 1988.Do you want to see stuff from those?

No. Could I tell you how much I love you? :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

That's fantastic :shock: What IS that site?

thanks :D Jalou is the only editorial house who had the nerve to scan ALL the issues of all its magazines. amazing!

Sadly I don't think Conde Nast would do the same :(:doh::cry:

Are you sure about this thread?I mean...i have A LOT of requests...:unsure::D
About 80's Vogue Paris i have october 1982,september 1983,march 1988.Do you want to see stuff from those?

hehehe, yeah, now I'm sure after rh85 has solved all my harsh L'Officiel cravings. :lol::D

I was more thinking if there was something general that people want to see, maybe I or someone else can be helpful. Of course, scanning is a chore, so we can't really expect the others to be able to help out....and there should be no hard feelings if what we want doesn't get scanned.

Is October the one with Natassja Kinski on the cover?

September 1983 would be great :flower:

I'm going to scan 60s British Vogues and Bazaars. And some early 70s British Vogues as well. Anything in particular?

the cover and some ads first.
Brooke Shields by Patrick Demarchelier

Joan Severance? for Valentino

unknown and Ines for Chanel

Willow Bay for Estee Lauder

Carol Alt for Louis Feraud

joan again (right?) for Grosvenor

all scanned by me.

As for what i want to request,i'm more into late 70's and 80's myself.

^Ah, love it...

Yes, I used to be that way too, but then...I started really loving the 60s too and lately, well, just about anything, lol :lol:

Is there a VOGUE where AUDREY HEPBURN is their cover!?

Is there a VOGUE where AUDREY HEPBURN is their cover!?

There are, I just have one from 1971, perhaps not her best year. I'll see if I can scan it :flower:

I have none of the Egoiste, I'm even going to have to ask what it is...?

Hope to see the cover soon. Thanks anyway... <3

November 1964 and April 1971 / source whosdatedwho.com

a7k9u4plargefa07e74.jpg

j5f6d7pfa7aeb7.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->