Vintage Scan Wish Lists

^Thanks. Your Bazaar Index thread is the best:smilingwhearts:

Hah, thanks for reminding me that I still need to update it! I kinda forgot I still have many issues to post.

Vogue UK December 1997. Its an editorial with fiftyleven models.Vogue-1997-December-14-1024x768.jpg.b1f824b8317976c471ec23dd821b87b8 (3).jpg
bellazon

Hi guys :smile:
Was hoping someone can help me out, I am looking for

Harper's Bazaar
Sep 1982
Sep 1984
Sep 1985
Aug 1986

ba579e7dec3685a88dec85923fefb413.jpg s-l1600 (76).jpg 0.jpg s-l1600 (80).jpg

Specificly the photos and articles with Linda Evans and Julie Andrews

Last edited:
A certain editorial with Lily Donaldson & Irina Lazareanu, from Numéro #76. Good quality anyone?

Chanel Resort: Image

tumblr_o3iqf8gmQj1tmvr1ro1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o3iqf8gmQj1tmvr1ro1_1280.jpg

W December 1998
'Breathless' (20 Pages)

Photographed by: Steven Klein
Styled by: Michel Botbol
Hair: Guido
Make Up: Linda Cantello
Models: Amy Lemons, Angela Lindvall, Bridget Hall, Carolyn Murphy, Danielle Zinaich, Heather, Maggie Rizer, Oluchi Onweagba, Shalom Harlow

Hoping to see the inside of these issues of HB if possible (**cough** @aracic **cough**).
IMG_0988.jpeg
Source: Harper’s bazaar.com
IMG_0990.jpg
source: Instagram via vuloxvanity

Hi! I'm an aspiring fashion designer and in order to research the collections that I plan to design, I need to read the following magazine issues:

• Vogue Nippon September 2001
  • Vogue Nippon December 2009
  • Glamour UK September 2009
  • InStyle UK May 2010
  • Elle UK May 2010
None of these issues have digital copies available, so I was planning on buying secondhand print copies and then scanning them with a book scanner, but my mother has banned me from buying any more secondhand goods, so the only way that I can read these issues is if someone else scans the entirety of each issue for me. Could someone please do that for me? Remember that the scans have to be high quality and full-sized; I don't want scans with crooked pages or images that are smaller than the actual magazine pages.

Peruse Sophia's incredible Sunny Harnett album on flickr @GERGIN !

Her account is mind-blowing. She invests such care and attention to detail into editing each scan and diligently credits every aspect of the image from the photographer, to fashion designer, to make-up artist. Her images can look over-Photoshopped at times but she does it with such love so I can look past it.

Sadly I don't think she's on Instagram (haven't been able to find her on there) but her blogspot is amazing as well!

not sure if this is the right place to ask, but does anybody have scans of a magazine with the dior homme autumn 2006 collection? i can't find hq pics of that show anywhere

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if someone could refer me to a higher resolution scan of this article on Cristóbal Balenciaga. It is an interview with Cristóbal Balenciaga, conducted by Prudence Glynn and published by The Times in 1971.

I am enclosing a very low resolution scan.

Thanks in advance for your time and help.Balenciaga Article.png

Hello. I wonder if someone can help. I’m looking for a specific photo from UK Vogue, but don’t know the exact issue. My mother designed the outfit for Baccarat, and we’re trying to track down a copy of the image for her upcoming 75th Birthday.

The issue will be 1968/69, photographer David Bailey, model Marisa Berenson
According to my mother, Berenson is wearing a navy jacket with a skirt and boots, and is turning so that the skirt swishes. The outfit is by Baccarat. (I haven’t seen the photo myself, and can’t ask more without my mother getting suspicious.)

Perhaps someone with a collection of UK vogue from 1968/69 could have a skim through and see if anything seems to match?

Thank so much in advance!

Hi all, no request for a specific scan here, but a thread on this forum that I just can't seem to find anymore and it's driving me spare!

I seem to remember there was a (relatively short) thread back when entitled something like 'Interview Magazine in the 1980s' and it included some scans of editorials/content from in the magazine from members like Luxx, MMA and iluvjeisa (I think?) It's not this thread, which has some of the covers.

Please tell me I'm not losing my mind. I definitely remember it existing!

Hi all, no request for a specific scan here, but a thread on this forum that I just can't seem to find anymore and it's driving me spare!

I seem to remember there was a (relatively short) thread back when entitled something like 'Interview Magazine in the 1980s' and it included some scans of editorials/content from in the magazine from members like Luxx, MMA and iluvjeisa (I think?) It's not this thread, which has some of the covers.

Please tell me I'm not losing my mind. I definitely remember it existing!

^ Thank you as ever Pedro, but this is the same thread (with mainly covers as opposed to content) that I linked in my original post.

Perhaps what I had in mind was a figment of my imagination after all :unsure:!

Legendary ed of Bruce Weber from VOGUE UK 1982 Dec...please!

IMG_4101(20231109-235708).JPG s-l960 (1).jpg s-l960.jpg s-l1600.jpg Under Weston Eyes  Vogue UK diciembre 1982.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alksdnfskfgikwjfne
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->