Visionaire 46 : Uncensored

kimair

frozen
Reaction score
from visionaire.com:

bi2nn9.jpg

Mario Testino turns his eye to sex in contemporary art for Visionaire issue 46: UNCENSORED. Known for pushing the envelope on sex in his iconic fashion images and celebrity portraits, Mario Testino draws inspiration from artworks that challenge convention. For Visionaire 46: UNCENSORED, Testino curates sexually provocative and sometimes shocking pieces by artists including Ghada Amer, Cecily Brown, Marlene Dumas, Tracey Emin, Angus Fairhurst, Sarah Lucas, Vik Muniz, Thomas Ruff, Lisa Yuskavage and others. Customized tactile inserts enhancce UNCENSORED's sensory viewing experience including latex, embroidery, embossing and a swatch of supermodel Gisele's bedsheets. The issue also contains an envelope with five original photographic prints of Mario Testino's own unpublished work, Due to its too-hot-to-handle contents, UNCENSORED comes with a discretionary warning.

Visionaire 46: UNCENSORED comes in a silk-screened plexiglass case containing a hard cover bound book. Limited edition of 2,500 numbered copies.

there's more pics on the site...

interesting...

Yes the info is right , the magazine have more indse work hoot and provocatives of models and people around of the travel of Testino in the word , Including Brazil.
The Price $250.00

visionaire46mariotestinosept20.jpg

kinda costly but I'd love to get it nonetheless

evexa said:
kinda costly but I'd love to get it nonetheless

Me too, I'm a big Show Studio fan and any little fashion fantasy I have I can enter it into The Fashion Spot and up it comes...!!!LOL!!!

Somewhere at the end of the light is ultimate fashion enlightenment and knowledge here, there must be a secret room around this place...LOL

...and a Mod is probably laughing saying if he only knew, it's the 9th Gate of Fashion...

as usual it's "hors de prix"! (very expensive)!!
but i would love to see what Sarah Lucas and Angus and Thomas Ruff have done for this Visionnaire.
is it pubis hair in it???!!!!

This issue looks hot! Mario Testino is definitely an amazing and talented photographer...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chanel49
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->