Viviana Volpicella

Love that last all stripe outfit! Thanks for posting.
I even lover her neon pink trousers, not many could pull those off!

wow. she manages to take some of the riskiest pieces and make them just so wearable, like everyday items. that takes skill.

Derin, thank you for this beautiful picture that captures beautifuly Viviana's smile and her immaculate sense of style! This McCartney - Prada stipes mix is just amazing. I hope she finished it with Prada striped green-black shoes!

^ Thanks lola_rose! Yeah, she was wearing those shoes. I am more interested in her smile, so I skipped the shoes :smile: (There was a sticky gum on the side of her shoe. We managed to clean it and let other bloggers photograph)

@ Derin: :lol: Funny story! I love your fotos and Viviana is certainly one great inspiration for all the photographers! I love her smile also, but I wish to see the full length picture to enjoy more stripes!
Keep up the good work :flower:

the tweed jacket makes the outfit look dated. I like tweed, just not that particular jacket. The hot pink actually works. Love the rest of that outfit and the striped outfit is great as well.

vivianavolpicella2.png

Tommy Ton for style.com

Have no idea how she pulled off this striped combo I wouldve never thought these pieces would look together but it works:D, the colors compliement eachother, love that prada skirt:heart:

My favorite girls - che belle! :heart:

teampeterstiegter

Last edited by a moderator:
I love all the different coloured stripes Viviana is wearing. I would never think of doing something like that but she really makes it work.

Anybody knows the designer/brand of her neon pink trousers?

lola rose, thank you for posting the full length picts of VV. :flower:

I am loving everything about this look the strip on strip the color mix and the proportions… P-E-R-F-E-C-T-I-O-N!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noorap
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->