Vivienne Westwood A/ W 2004 Paris

softgrey

flaunt the imperfection
Reaction score
i think this is one of her more wearable collections...i like it for the most part... :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
another

don't know why they are coming out so small... :huh:

vw

vw

vw

personally ir eally liked it, very stroung for her.

I love teh Bondage straps :heart: :woot:

wes003.jpg

I love all the subtle plaids done on refined fabrics and the wild hybrid sweater/wrap in the 2nd pic.

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Mar 4th, 2004 - 8:41 pm
It's got a bit of a punkish feeling to it...
What collection of hers doesn't?? She is the queen of punk, imo.

Originally posted by Spacemiu@Mar 4th, 2004 - 8:37 pm
personally ir eally liked it, very stroung for her.

I love teh Bondage straps :heart: :woot:

wes003.jpg
I love that outfit!!

This collection seems amazing from what I can see... :wub:

there are some pieces that I think are very lovely,
I'd definitely wear, but wouldn't mix the way they did on the runway, that's a bit too much for me.

I never thought I'd say this about VW but I like this collection!!! :flower:

Wow, a very strong collection, I like it a lot. Then again, I always liked her women's line. Too bad she curtailed her operations in the US.

Originally posted by faust@Mar 5th, 2004 - 10:52 am
Wow, a very strong collection, I like it a lot. Then again, I always liked her women's line. Too bad she curtailed her operations in the US.
i know...just when it's getting good again...i only saw one dress at bendel's this year and it was soooo boring...it looked like a 1950's prom dress, very safe and boring...maybe they'll came back eventually... :flower:

Originally posted by softgrey+Mar 5th, 2004 - 2:15 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(softgrey @ Mar 5th, 2004 - 2:15 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-faust@Mar 5th, 2004 - 10:52 am
Wow, a very strong collection, I like it a lot.  Then again, I always liked her women's line.  Too bad she curtailed her operations in the US.
i know...just when it's getting good again...i only saw one dress at bendel's this year and it was soooo boring...it looked like a 1950's prom dress, very safe and boring...maybe they'll came back eventually... :flower: [/b][/quote]
you know what's funny, they had a wanted ad in her SoHo store, so I applied. Two weaks later they closed the store. Go figure... :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->