• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Vivienne Westwood Fall/Winter 2005 Shoes

WOW! Absolutely gorgrous shoes.Too bad I can't afford them and I can't even walk in 3 inches heel ones.

I love everything by Vivi =D I like the old classic elevated court pumps though. The ones posted above aren't bad...

What do you feel about her Rocking Horse shoes??

^ they rock! (pun not intended lol) i have a pair in black

^ Awesome!! Do you have the Rocking Horse ballet ones or the boots? I think thet ballet ones are so much cuter =] Is it hard to walk in? I really want some but I'm afraid I'll trip =\

Me + Those Shoes= Broken ankle... and maybe a hurt arm and a leg or two :wink: :innocent:

But the styles are cute. ^_^

Those boots in #2 and #7 ... :heart:

And they even look comfortable!

Does she still make the "toe" shoes?? The one's that are shaped for the toe's at the front?? Kirsten Dunst wore them at the VMA's??

^ Ooh I saw those on Ebay a while back... Do you mean those animal foot shoes?? It looks like a paw at the front? Or it could look like toes...It was beige.
I'm not sure if she still makes them, coz those were vintage

maraschin0 said:
^ Awesome!! Do you have the Rocking Horse ballet ones or the boots? I think thet ballet ones are so much cuter =] Is it hard to walk in? I really want some but I'm afraid I'll trip =\

Hi! Do you have a photo of those shoes please?I really want to see what they look like.
THANKs A LOT!!!

LOL I saved a few of those shoes pics... You might not like it though coz it's so different...I LOVE IT =D

Though I don't think I would ever have the guts to wear them

OK here we go!!

7f_1_b.JPG

89_1_b.JPG

1a_1_b.JPG

Apparently Gwen Stefani wore this style before....I donno though

45_1_b.JPG

3d_1_b.JPG

These are the ballet style ones...I think they are too cute =) These went for around 193 pounds on Ebay

51_1_b.JPG

a4_1_b.JPG

These are the rocking horse boots

CREDS all go to EBAY :flower:

maraschin0 said:
^ Ooh I saw those on Ebay a while back... Do you mean those animal foot shoes?? It looks like a paw at the front? Or it could look like toes...It was beige.
I'm not sure if she still makes them, coz those were vintage

yeah those sound like the one's i'm looking for. I'm not sure of their actual name so im finding it difficult to look for them! Do you know how much they went for on ebay? I thought they were discontinued, but kirsten dunst wore a pair to this years vma's and they looked brand new :blink:

:heart: those rocking horse shoes!..... btw maraschino, have you seen they new jackie bags for this season on hervia? DIVINE :blush:

^ Hmm I saw it on EBay as the "animal paw" shoe. I don't think many people bid on it! It didn't go for too expensive, around the $100 USD range.

YESSSSSSSSSSS the Jackie bags are so lovely!!! I am thinking about getting the black one..It looks so soft and luscious <3 I'm in love!! Hahahaha

ooohh, I'll have to keep a look out I am DESPERATE for a pair, flat or heeled I dont really mind what colour either! If you see any, give me a heads up!

I'm thinking about the black in the clutch, but they dont seem to have it at the moment. I narrowly missed out on the last aqua coloured woven leather last season jackie bag at my local store and I've regretted not buying it the first time I saw it ever since!

Drool drool and drool some more. I want every one of the shoes Brian posted on the first page. How much are they going for? Vivienne is still Queen!

mmmmm i love the high boot version of the pirate boot, with the hidden platform, so different.

a984mel said:
ooohh, I'll have to keep a look out I am DESPERATE for a pair, flat or heeled I dont really mind what colour either! If you see any, give me a heads up!

I'm thinking about the black in the clutch, but they dont seem to have it at the moment. I narrowly missed out on the last aqua coloured woven leather last season jackie bag at my local store and I've regretted not buying it the first time I saw it ever since!

Yah you should! It's too bad we didn't know each other half a year ago otherwise I would've told you :cry: I really hope you find them, and I will keep a look out for you too! (I'm forever searching for more VW stuff:heart:). But I think they are a bit rare, as I've only seen that one pair on Ebay ever since.

Hmm I don't know what the black clutch looks like, but I really love the black Jackie shoulder bag :woot: It's beyond gorgeous!! Oh no that sucks when you debate over something then end up not getting it...Then regretting your decision afterwards!

Those high knee pirate boots are so freaking amazing!!

Ooh everyone =D I just won my Vivienne Westwood Mary Janes on Ebay!! So now they are officially MINE:blush: Gonna be a few days for shipping though, I can't wait!

99_1.JPG

Creds Ebay

great buy maraschino! how much did you get them for?

i just missed out on this pair of gorgeous dieselgreen pony hair manolos......:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnakePlissken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->