Vivienne Westwood Fall/Winter 2005 Shoes

those are yummy. in theory, anyway. hopefully she has some kind of formula worked out so you can be on the balls of your feet without too much agony. i'd love to try them on.

has anyone worn vivienne westwood heels?
meme

:heart: :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ Those are like the shoes I put in the "dream shoes" thread :heart:
Oh, how I wish I could pull those off...

wow...i bet these shoes weigh more than the models who wore them....

Love them, love them love them all! !!!

I have the elevated platforms in black, I find them easy to walk in, but everything is viewed at a different level because you are 7" taller than usual, it makes getting a drink at the bar easier though :wink:

i'm so glad she's doing platforms again... i may never wear them, but damnit they deserve to be made and oogled! i love the boots in post #2

i like flamboyant shoes, but not these..they look a bit retro-aggressive to me. :ninja:

meme527 said:
those are yummy. in theory, anyway. hopefully she has some kind of formula worked out so you can be on the balls of your feet without too much agony. i'd love to try them on.
meme
They just might be wearable. Look how the toes turn up - this means the force presses on the front of the ball of your foot, not purely on the bottom. I have a pair of Dr. Scholl's heels (yes, the Doc does heels!) that do that, and although your foot feels like the heel is extravagantly high, it actually is nowhere near as stressful on the foot. Funny kind of physics vs. psychology going on there!B)
And I'd love to try them on, too!:blush:

thanks, emery! she's done heels for so long, i figured she must have perfected the art by now - they've got to be wearable, after all.

i had no idea about dr scholl's - i thought they just did inserts!

meme

meme527 said:
thanks, emery! she's done heels for so long, i figured she must have perfected the art by now - they've got to be wearable, after all.

i had no idea about dr scholl's making heels!

meme
Here's a couple of examples (note the turned-up toe on the black sandals:(

Emery said:
They just might be wearable. Look how the toes turn up - this means the force presses on the front of the ball of your foot, not purely on the bottom. I have a pair of Dr. Scholl's heels (yes, the Doc does heels!) that do that, and although your foot feels like the heel is extravagantly high, it actually is nowhere near as stressful on the foot. Funny kind of physics vs. psychology going on there!B)

yes...and also, the curvature of the shoe is perfect! the arch isn't just straight down, but curved a bit like the natural foot's shape...which should make them a bit more comfortable to wear. i'd love to own the tan or black boot version with the buckles :wub:

meme527 said:
she's done heels for so long, i figured she must have perfected the art by now - they've got to be wearable, after all.

basically... ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dima77
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->