Vivienne Westwood World

JuiceMajor

Reaction score
Absolutely luv what she is doing...thought of creating this tread as a tribute to her creativity!!

:heart:

As we seldom see people wearing Vivienne Westwood on the street....would be nice if u guys can share pictures of that please...

Thanks juice major for creating this thread:flower:, I will post some pictures soon.

Vinatge westwood & mclaren stff from Let It Rock

OH. MY. GOD.
I :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: everything you posted!!!! They don't have any vivienne westwood where I live though, so it's kind of hard to find for me...:cry: But I LOVE it, everything...it suits my 'style' perfectly
Sex Pistols 4 life!!!! :heart: lol

Thx for the pics!!!:D

omg, this is still so cool... the shoes and that silk-screened ripped t-shirt with the two guys... :wub:

i had a friend who interned at viv westwood, and they gave her one of the muslin mock ups, and she used to wear it out sometimes. westwood's patterns are crazy... the one she nabbed might have been made out of a circle...

I love her work and all, but she really needs to stop wh*ring the Sex Pistols. Everything above is good, but when I see the SP logo, it's like I've seen it already.

fourboltmain said:
I love her work and all, but she really needs to stop wh*ring the Sex Pistols. Everything above is good, but when I see the SP logo, it's like I've seen it already.

PUNK IS NOT DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.... or something....

I think I prefer her more classic English sensibilty,to be honest. Like that lovely striped frock-coat that was posted :heart:

fourboltmain said:
...um, exactly how and when is she "wh*ring" the sex pistols?!

all of those t-shirts are from the 70's...she doesn't do that anymore. please get your facts straight.

Ahh... I didn't read the whole thread. I thought these were either reproductions or new shirts with the Sex Pistols logo on them.

Vivienne clothes are classics. New, innovative, with a touch of humor, and all this with a classic feel.
btw, how nuts is it that it's impossible to find any Westwood in nyc?!

they closed the store when? I think it was last march or the march before? can't remember. sucks though.

Oh thanks for the pics. I've just quote the shop on the other thread:-P.

c115.jpg
damaged soul

nana the manga (comic book series in japan)
nana01-original.png
lucid-fire
img3.jpg
tbs.co.jp
nana_01.jpg
myillusion.net

NANA is a comic book in Japan which is ranked number one. they came out with a movie with my fav singer, mika nakashima. anyways, the artist adores vivienne westwood and her characters wear v.w. all the time. Ill try to find pics but those are some other illustrations/clips from NANA.

the author also relates to the sex pistols/v.w.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellison1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->