Vivienne Westwood World

Don't they repeat their classic t-shirt from time to time? Anyway called up the shop in London and Leeds and they definately got them in stock!!

According to the sales assistant, the SS2005 was done slightly different .

:heart:

Vivienne westood shoes for nine west are only available for 4 weeks, thats not cool, especially at those prices:( I want the boots soooooooooooooo bad!!

I like her....and her style. Just read in my W magazine that she's doing a collection called "I Am Expensive".....I wonder how that will be?

what's with this Nine West collection??? Surely you are better off buying actual Westwood than "Westwood for Nine West"? The prices are the same and the re-sale value has got to be affected.

Oh and the heels on those boots look stunted. :ninja:

Mr. Incog-Nico said:
Oh, and I love Vivienne as well.
I mean, some stuff is a bit too out there to be of actual practical use. But I love it conceptually, and appreciate her devotion to her art.
couldn't agree more...
welcome to tFS Nico...

^_^...:flower:

i basically agree stilista..
buti think that it's affected by the fact that i own a pair of her shoes...:P
so this seems like a compromise...

i think the people that buy them will be those who don't...
and it's really hard to get her footwear (or anything else ) in the US...
so i can see where there is a market for it...

if it's only for 4 weeks...
then it must be a very limited run...
so i guess there won't be TONS of them out there...
i guess they could become something of a collector's item if there aren't so many of them...

but i doubt it...^_^...

Last edited by a moderator:
The Campaign

VivienneWestwoodforNineWest.jpg

:heart:

Helen Mirren 'The Queen' premiere , Curzon Theatre, West London wearing Vivienne Westwood. She looks great!!

HelenMirrenTheQueenCurzonTheatreWes.jpg

Also 'The MisShapes has been approached by the London designer Vivienne Westwood to give creative advice for a new store in New York' - Cathy Hoyrn of NYT

hollywoodbest.net

i'm saving up for those boots, i want them so bad, i wish she sold some her stuff here in the states or online. :P

i just think that her aesthetics wouldnt mix well with theirs, i thought they they were more dior homme esque.
i'm interested to know how that came about, isnt vivienne westwood a designer that tries to avoid such things in contemporary culture?

VICTIM said:
isnt vivienne westwood a designer that tries to avoid such things in contemporary culture?

i was wondering the same thing... plus, misshapes being compared to the warhol crew in an article? i thought vivienne hated pretentious warhol crap.

Hey guys I need your opinions on some of the Anglomania line for S/S 07

What do you think of these (I have a few more to come as well)

256585899_a7e8e62c59.jpg
256585900_1ceb3f901a.jpg
256585902_41faf03c10.jpg
256585904_5177a67c6e.jpg
256585910_7b3573fae4.jpg
256585908_8f26dca468.jpg

i like it... but i'm kind of biased because i love vivienne westwood
it is kind of tame, the shoes are nice
i like the first dress (and i don't even like leopard prints), the shirt in the second pic reminds me of pirates, so i like it, the fourth look is interesting, and reminds me of alaia's hood dress from a long time ago...
where did you get the pics? i wanna see more

BaroqueRockstar said:
i like it... but i'm kind of biased because i love vivienne westwood
it is kind of tame, the shoes are nice
i like the first dress (and i don't even like leopard prints), the shirt in the second pic reminds me of pirates, so i like it, the fourth look is interesting, and reminds me of alaia's hood dress from a long time ago...
where did you get the pics? i wanna see more
I am going to be carrying Anglomania in my store - so excited because there are very few stores that carry it in the States (at least when compared with other labels)

Oh my god, vivienne westwood for nine west!!! I have bought the actual VW ones last year, but the heel was too high, havent got the chance to wear them even once... these lower heeled ones should be more practical. BTW, how much are the nine west ones? Has anyone seen them in the UK?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alksdnfskfgikwjfne
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->