Vlada Roslyakova

I think it's refreshing to see Vlada in catalogues. And yes, as far as I know, they pay good money.

While I'm not really fond of that Dolce catalog, I love the Bloomingdales one. She looks absolutely beautiful.
Makes me a bit mad that a gorgeous girl like her is under-appreciated, but at least she's getting paid well.

I guess it's true since Vlada likes "Sestra Gallery" on Facebook but I can't find anything more neither.

^ lol :lol: don't put words in her mouth - vlada is a super nice lady

Look at what I found. The tags for the video are "SESTRA fashion SS 2012 katya sycheva vlada roslyakova lenavlada" and it looks official so ...

^ I can barely recognize her in this video. I'm not really sure where she is. :-(

She's not in the video, but apparently that's her designs ^_^. Hope to see her at the Couture shows next week !

the words in the gif in post #878 aren't real.. I follow the guy who made that and he made it just as a joke because he loves vlada a lot :smile:

SESTRA.
diary information
Vlada Roslyakova and Katya Sycheva presented the first ready-to-wear collection of their clothing line named SESTRA. Right now the duo is working on the next collection for the Fall/Winter 2012-2013 season.
facebook/sestragallery

Does this mean she won't do Couture shows ? :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowbar69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->