VMAN Model Search

Two revealed finalist so far.

Joseph Dolce

NAME Joseph Dolce
AGE 22
HOMETOWN Oceanside, NY
ASTROLOGICAL SIGN Cancer
WHAT DO YOU DO OUTSIDE OF MODELING? I’m in the dental field as a salesman for equipment.
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE THING ABOUT FASHION? I like how fashion is always changing yet it repeats itself from time to time, so you get to see a style you might have seen growing up brought back. It helps you think of that time in your life. Fashion is powerful, it’s an art form, and I would love to be one of the lucky few who get to express themselves through that work.
WHY WOULD YOU LIKE TO WIN THE VMAN/FORD MODEL SEARCH? I would like the opportunity to be able to express myself through fashion. Being a model would allow me to show my artistic side.
Jacob Bitzer

Jacob_before.jpg

NAME Jacob Bitzer
AGE 17
HOMETOWN Butler, MO
ASTROLOGICAL SIGN (Decline to answer.)
ARE YOU IN SCHOOL? I’m attending college in January. I spend a lot of time working on my music and gaining the courage to put it out there.
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE THING ABOUT FASHION? The clothing itself, and the people involved. It seems no matter what you do with fashion, you’re always meeting someone with a very interesting personality.
WHY WOULD YOU LIKE TO WIN THE VMAN/FORD MODEL SEARCH? It would be great exposure and help to further my career as a model and an actor. Also, just knowing that I could possibly be on the cover alongside so many big names is just thrilling!
Facebook/VMAN, vman.com

^ Congrats to Joseph! :flower:
Although I really like Jacob's look too, I hope for the best for both of them.

Somehow, I had no idea this thread existed...

Last edited by a moderator:
New contest for 2013 and the winner will get a chance to be photographed by Karl Lagerfeld :o

2013 Finalists and winner.

#SHOTBYKARL: THE WINNERS

PHOTOGRAPHY KARL LAGERFELD
FASHION ROBBIE SPENCER

TAYLOR ASHMORE AGE 21, MIAMI, FL, UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI

“There’s nothing I love more than a great superhero movie. If I could wear a Batman costume every day, I would.” clothing Berluti

ERIC FLOOD AGE 24, RALEIGH, NC, NORTH CAROLINA STATE UNIVERSITY

“Winning this is like winning the Hunger Games, right?”

JONATHAN GLASS AGE 22, MEMPHIS, TN, INDIANA UNIVERSITY

“I believe every issue comes down to education. Technology is a tool we must use to innovate.” clothing Raf Simons

SHAUN DENNISON AGE 20, OCEAN SPRINGS, MS

“I’m a very respectful young man from the South.” clothing John Varvatos

BRIAN ANTALEK AGE 20, ENDICOTT, NY, Broome Community College

“I’ve been living an average life in my hometown, and that’s my biggest fear. I want to be out of the ordinary, and this is my chance.” Sweater Rag & Bone jeans 7 For all Mankind Belt Dsquared2

RASMUS HAAG AGE 24, BORLANGE, SWEDEN, BODEN I19 RECON PLATOON, SWEDISH army

“I’ve seen Zoolander, so I’m not a complete novice.” SHIRT Comme des Garçons

THOMAS NEIL AGE 23, FORT LAUDERDARLE, FL, Edison State College

“I have faith in God and myself that I can do anything.”

PHILIP WITTS, MODEL SEARCH WINNER AGE 20, AMHERST, MA, UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSSETS

“Fashion is incredibly competitive, from a model’s standpoint. I knew my chances were slim going into it, but I also knew it couldn’t hurt to try.” SHIRT Jil Sander

vman.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->