Vogue Adria June 2024 : Amelia Gray by Felix Cooper

Vogue #004​

The young star of the global modeling scene, Amelia Gray, is on the cover of the fourth issue of Vogue Adria, and our new issue, as the cover itself announces, celebrates summer and with it the sea and water as the ultimate element that allows us to better understand ourselves and others, to be more fluid and adaptable, to understand the connectedness and our role in polluting but also solving the problems of planet Earth. From the Adriatic comes the sound of the Mediterranean in the rhythm of the Velvet Festival, but also three special sea stories about literature and art, fishing from a female perspective, and very special underwater wineries. With Erika Lust, the director of ethical and feminist p*rn films, we talked about women’s pleasure and empowerment, Vice Tomašević reminds us how the Water Manifesto should sound and why water is so important, Astrida Neimanis writes about what does hydrofeminism mean, Tina Lončar writes about materials of the future, waste reduction, and Hungry Sharks reveal to us what underwater theater looks like.
(vogueadria.com)
IMG_3364.jpeg

IMG_3365.jpeg
IMG_3366.jpeg
IMG_3367.jpeg
IMG_3368.jpeg
IMG_3369.jpeg
IMG_3370.jpeg

Girl can pose (although sometimes over pose) but facially does nothing for me.

Local talent be damned? Lmao

I guess that was to be expected due to the stupid globalisation of stupid Vogue, but what was the point of launching another useless edition when it's completely irrelevant, has no original perspective or concept and is turning out to be full of reprints just like any other edition. I thought I'd collect this edition for giggles, but I don't even care enough to stop by the newsstand and grab a copy of such junk.

IMG_3394.jpeg
Photographer: Felix Cooper
Styling: Roberto Piu
Makeup: Satoko Watanabe
Hair: Pawel Solis
Model: Amelia Gray Hamlin
(vogueadria.com)
IMG_3393.jpeg
IMG_3384-compressed.jpeg
IMG_3385.jpeg
IMG_3386.jpeg
IMG_3387.jpeg
IMG_3388.jpeg
IMG_3389.jpeg
IMG_3390.jpeg
IMG_3391.jpeg
IMG_3392-compressed.jpeg

Vile. She looks extremely average and basic. Photos are “that one friend who got a DSLR camera and is a “photographer” now”.

@aracic , please get one copy, make a recording for us of this pile of cr*p burning to ashes. Then we all get you a ticket to Paris and you scatter the ashes over La Seine like Carrie Bradshaw, so Vogue can finally die in peace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashmagic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->