Vogue Australia April 2004 : Filippa Hamilton

Originally posted by model_mom@Mar 2nd, 2004 - 12:24 pm

Ali and I met Pania when she first came to New York. She was so nice. Do you have any info or pics on how her career is going. Whats she doing for VS? I saw a 4 page ad for Xs and Os in the March Vogue. Nice! I also heard she is doing something for Revlon.
Oh cool, I wonder how shes doing over in the big city of New York seeing she came from a country town in West.Aust, itd be strange for her and she is supposed to be such a lovely girl!
In our local paper it said how Pania used to work for $10 an hour as a babysitter " but shes now working alongside The VS supermodels starring in the print, television and catwalk campaigns for VS"
It also says that shes scored work for Revlon and US elle.
good on her, another west aussie beauty!

Gemma looks really beautiful in that ed but her hairs the same as in last months Vogue AUS ed which is a bit bizarro.

How old is she ? Some sources say that she was born 1 January 1985, but she looks much older in my opinion. She is very pretty, but when I first saw her in a Ralph Lauren ad I thought she was at least 25. She also looks a little bit masculine (not in a bad way, though) and a little bit like Brooke Shields.

Vogue cover:

342348888.jpg

Her mature look is in fact what's principally appealing to me. She reminds me of French actress Carole Bouquet who also exhibited that womanly beauty at an early age (and still does).

Originally posted by PradaP@Mar 1 2004, 10:18 PM
The Model Issue. I'm happy to scan some pages for anyone interested.

The cover features Fillipa Hamilton in Narciso Rodriguez photographed by Patric Shaw.

Editorials featuring Kristy Hinze, Candice Lake, Nicole Trunfio, Gemma Ward and Alyssa Sutherland.
[snapback]177410[/snapback]​
hello... please can you scan the images on Nicole ... i would really like to see them... i live in South Africa and i cant find the Aussie Vogue anywhere so i never get to see any of the images... thanks.xx

Originally posted by PradaP@Mar 1 2004, 09:18 PM
The Model Issue. I'm happy to scan some pages for anyone interested.

The cover features Fillipa Hamilton in Narciso Rodriguez photographed by Patric Shaw.

Editorials featuring Kristy Hinze, Candice Lake, Nicole Trunfio, Gemma Ward and Alyssa Sutherland.
[snapback]177410[/snapback]​

hi thanks for the scans of gemma ed....i want to ask u a big favor could u scan the complete cover+ed of gemma from vogue au feb2004????thanks a lot for it....and another question:how many eds nicole trunfio did for vogue au this year???

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noircheese
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->