Vogue Australia August 2008 : Nicole Trunfio

amyhamhamu

Reaction score
Behind the scenes with Vogue Australia cover model Nicole Trunfio

Before Australia’s Next Top Model there was Search For A Supermodel which gave us two of Australia’s hottest modelling exports: Gemma Ward and Nicole Trunfio. This month Vogue Australia veteran Trunfio makes a triumphant return to the pages and cover of the magazine that launched her international career. The 22-year-old has been taking acting classes in her hometown New York, and partying with fellow models Jessica Hart and Jessica Gomes, but she continues to steal the spotlight in front of fashion photographers. Take a look behind the scenes of the Gypsy Soul shoot in the August issue to see why Trunfio remains triumphant. For the full fashion feature, see Vogue Australia’s August issue – on-sale July 2. (June 21, 2008)

Attachments

• VogueAus1.jpg
    VogueAus1.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 1,127
Last edited by a moderator:
Another original cover! They really are on a roll this year. I'm not a fan of Nicole but she does look good. Thanks.

not too keen on the size of the flower on her head but she does look very lovely indeed.. the styling is perfect.. especially that lace dress.. :heart:

Nicole looks lovely, as MulletProof said, the styling is perfection. Fantastic! It is a very good summer cover.

^ yes, except that it's winter over here. :P the lace dress is gorgeous and i agree; it's nice to see vogue oz with an original cover. though, i wonder if the content will be any good...

Wow! I'm in love with the impact of this cover and the sparing use of pink font. Good job Vogue Aus!

great cover and great to see Nicole again

^ mikel, you couldnt of said it any better :flower:

Just a few stats from my blog to show how good Vogue Aus is doing this year.

Jan - Gisele Bundchen (re-print)
Feb - Jennifer Connelly (re-print)
Mar - Jessica Hart (original)
Apr - Catherine McNeil (original)
May - Sasha Pivovarova (re-print)
June - Doutzen Kroes (original)
July - Alice Burdeu (original)
August - Nicole Trunfio (original)

:smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a few stats from my blog to show how good Vogue Aus is doing this year.

Jan - Gisele Bundchen (re-print)
Feb - Jennifer Connelly (re-print)
Mar - Jessica Hart (original)
Apr - Catherine McNeil (original)
May - Sasha Pivovarova (re-print)
June - Doutzen Kroes (original)
July - Alice Burdeu (original)
August - Nicole Trunfio (original)

:smile:

this is quite a good year for them.

I think Sept might be original as well (Abbey, as she apparently just shot an ed with them on location)

:smile: This is a nice cover! Nicole looks very nice, but like titania said, we're in the middle of a freezing winter right now, a far cry from the warmth and sunshine that the cover exudes! As my sister gets both Harpers and Bazaar, she commented just in passing that she thought that this month's Harpers looked a little better, but that was just her flicking through it, and I've yet to decide for myself :smile:

Not a fan of Nicole but I really like this cover! Vogue Australia has been getting it right lately! :woot:

I'm a huge fan of Nicole and it's great to see her again:D and that cover is just glorious.:heart:
Thanks for posting.:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamon53
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->