Vogue Australia December 2005 : Gemma Ward by Patrick Demarchelier

Emil said:
OMG i love this cover.Its such a great sight to see a good model cover i almost alredy gave up on Vogue and their covers,specialls Aus.And it looks like a great issue wich i will defiently buy.They needed a change and i hope they do it more often!
Thanks for the scans!

where can you buy this issue since it was published quite a while ago? cuz i would like to get it too. :D

Try Ebay but i will get it from a collector in my country!
I missed that issue and it looks good!

yeah i would try ebay too. They usually have quite a lot of older issues. It might be a good idea to put in a 'wanted' thing so people can come and answer it that might not necessarily already have it listed.
Good luck in finding it, imo its the best Vogue Australia mag they have produced in ages. I don't like Gemma, but she brings a lot of originality to the issue and certainly makes it interesting.

I read the whole thing cover to cover in Burger Wisconsin a few weeks ago, then my boyfriend tried to buy it for me from the guy making the fries XD

pink_lipgloss said:
yeah i would try ebay too. They usually have quite a lot of older issues. It might be a good idea to put in a 'wanted' thing so people can come and answer it that might not necessarily already have it listed.
Good luck in finding it, imo its the best Vogue Australia mag they have produced in ages. I don't like Gemma, but she brings a lot of originality to the issue and certainly makes it interesting.

oh ok thanks, i will try ebay. but how do you put in a 'wanted' thing?

Last edited by a moderator:
mcflyandgemmafan said:
oh ok thanks, i will try ebay. but how do you put in a 'wanted' thing?

Its actually called Want It Now (sorry my bad..)

If you go into 'My Ebay' on the control panel on the left you will see 'Want It Now', so click on that. It will take you to another page where you it will list all the posts you have made (if you have made any) To make a new one click on 'Post To Want It Now' Type in what your searching for, the category etc and cross your fingers and hope someone has it!! Try to put a pic in as well.

Hope that was clear enough!! :flower:

pink_lipgloss said:
Its actually called Want It Now (sorry my bad..)

If you go into 'My Ebay' on the control panel on the left you will see 'Want It Now', so click on that. It will take you to another page where you it will list all the posts you have made (if you have made any) To make a new one click on 'Post To Want It Now' Type in what your searching for, the category etc and cross your fingers and hope someone has it!! Try to put a pic in as well.

Hope that was clear enough!! :flower:

yeah i think i got it now lol, thank you!!

thanks for the cole's pic in #10:flower::woot::heart:

btw,i think it's best vogue aussie cover ever^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blondblondblond
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->