Vogue Australia December 2021 : Lily Collins by Ned Rogers

So Dena is the new stylist for the global vogue. Who is Ned Rogers? Never heard about him and now he has vogue Greece and Australia.

Very Tiffany & Co. My first thought was, 'I like it'. The more I look at it, the less I like it. So I'm going to stop looking.

"Lily Collins takes us to Paris and back" sounds like a menace. If there's someone I don't want to be taken to Paris by, is her. Not again, please.

The only thing that I dislike is the hair, but I’ll give them a pass because I adore the colors. This easily fits in Edward’s Vogue

Cover is stunning! Really beautiful. Not a fan of the editorial and the styling though, which is quite basic? Ringard, anyone?

Lily Collins Instagram

Oh so pretty, I love it :heart:
The first VA cover I liked in forever...

Stunning! Reminds me of Anna's good celebrity covers though the font would be better

The cover? ok kinda British Vogue-ish but i'll take it...the editorial not so much...if you are gonna do basic, make a good basic....

and no,i don;t need her to take me to paris (specially after the previews), i can go alone to Paris thank you

It does look like a Tiffany's ad, I like it. Very pretty!

The cover and editorial are really beautiful. It’s not very Vogue though, and looks like an advertisement from a high end holiday catalogue.

First Australian Vogue I like since forever!!! I love the soft colors of it, very dreamy. The quality is terrific. Is this a relaunch issue?

Does anyone have any information on Ned Rogers? I’ve never heard of him and then this month he’s done Vogue Greece and Australia? I like both too!

Thank you in advance if so :heart:

So ironic people saying it looks like a Tiffany ad because the actual jewels worn by Emily in Paris is actually from Cartier. Don't think they'd like these comments very much, lol.
Edwina's obsession with Cartier is the same as Justine Picardie's obsession with Chanel. Cute from a distance, but weird when you consider how frequent and random they'd plug these brands.

The cover looks like a British Vogue copy down to the editorial preview. I hope they won't book Dena Giannini ever again. We don't need Vogue Australia to look like a second-rate British Vogue. Especially not considering the fact that Vogue Australia started out as a supplement to British Vogue.

The three shots that Lily shared are very promising. It looks like a mix-matchy editorial, which I love: each image has something unique to offer. Lily herself seems to be acting, rather than posing.

I have just started following Ned on Instagram. Just one post so far: this cover. And the only person I follow that is also following him is Quinn Mora. Am I on a fake account? I clicked on the link in the Vogue Australia post, but this is weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->