Vogue Australia February 2013 : Naomi Watts by Will Davidson

AL92

Reaction score
photo1lv.jpg
source: my snap

I like it. Is this the subscribers' cover?

Yes it is. However, the news stand cover might end up being the same image with a little more text.
Great promotion for Naomi as her portrayal of Diana is coming out soon.

Absolutely gorgeous. Naomi looks lovely and I love the green gown against that flowery backdrop. I doubt VAu will be able to top this the rest of the year.

This is absolutely beautiful!
Naomi looks gorgeous here, and everything about the cover is a huge hit for me; the colours, the pose; the gown.

Love Naomi! :heart:.. and that background is gorgeous.

I love it, the ruffle dress with the flower background, really beautiful :heart:

I love it!! This is perfect! The best cover they've done so far!! I just hope the don't bombard it with tons of annoying text!
Posted via Mobile Device

This is an amazingly beautiful cover; from Naomi's pose, to the gown, the background, and the minimal text....it's the whole package. What I really appreciate about this cover is that Vogue Australia was able to take a celebrity who's career/life-story I've never particularly followed and suddenly make me interested in reading an interview with her and seeing an editorial with her, just from the cover alone. Very impressive and I'll be honest, not something that happens a lot these days. And now I'm actually more curious about seeing her performance as Princess Diana, someone who I've admired since I was a little girl. So well done Vogue Australia! :clap:

Very pretty. If I saw it on the newsstands, I'd definitely buy it. :crush:

this is stunning, love all the colours and the flowers! looking forward to seeing her ed and the contents inside!

Apart from the squinty expression on her face this is beautiful. I love the text placement as well.

Here is the vid of the cover shooting.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->