Vogue Australia February 2013 : Naomi Watts by Will Davidson

Vogue Australia always has such beautiful covers, they're doing the floral cover right. Unlike vogue us that often does the floral cover and it ends up looking like crap.

Nice cover, gorgeous. It would have been even better if Naomi hid her teeth.

wow!! i love it! i wish it was the main cover actually

Beautiful cover and Naomi looks really nice.

Anxious to see the main cover after such a beautiful Subs cover. I doubt they can top this, unless they keep the same image with just abit more text because this image is stellar!

wow. this is a really beautiful cover. it shows both Naomi and the clothes in a great way.

The gucci dress looks smouldering on the naomi, yet another good cover for vogue australia.

Stunning cover all round: Naomi, the background and the dress - all perfection!:heart:

Vogue Australia February 2013 review:
176 pages

Acting Royalty
From playing a perky Hollywood wannabe back in 2001 to the most talked-about woman in the world in her upcoming film Diana, Naomi Watts is up for the challenge.
M. Naomi Watts
Ph. Will Davidson
F'Ed. Stevie Dance
Hair. Oscar Blandi
Make-up. May Wiles
Manicure. Bernadette Thompson
8 pages
(Cover shoot, main editorial/article - a beautifully shot soft feminine editorial with lots of floral motifs; Naomi looks really serene, and her face is glowing with delicate make-up.)

Cool Change
Elegance is redefined with corsets and capes, two of the new season's most talked-about pieces.
M. Elza Luijendijk/IMG
Ph. Victor Demarchelier
F'Ed. Katie Mossman
Hair. Didier Malige
Make-up. Maki Ryoke
Manicure. Rica Romain
12 pages
(Editorial - Elza looks so stoic and elegance modelling the newest looks of the season; great facial expressions also.)

Miami Heat
Black and white sizzles on the South Beach strip as body-defining shapes take on star quality.
M. Cameron Russell/Elite Model Management
Ph. Benny Horne
F'Ed. Morgan Pilcher
Hair. Shin Arima
Make-up. Tyron Machhausen
10 pages
(Shot in South Beach, Miami, the shoot reminds me of old-school 90s editorials. Cameron looks beautiful.)

Factor Settings
The new season's take on the 60s isn't so much swinging as razor sharp, more Warhol's factory than Carnaby Street, but the youthquake factor is still high. It's a brave new graphic world.
M. Ruby Jean Wilson/Ford Models
Ph. Derek Henderson
F'Ed. Michelle Cameron
Hair. Gavin Harwin
Make-up. Valery Gherman
8 pages
(Editorial/article -Ruby channels Edie Sedgwick on the streets of New York pieces in pieces referencing the 60s.)

Articles:
Articles:
An Open Dior
The relationship between Monsieur Christian Dior and Australia during the 1940s. Includes images of Kate Moss' December editorial wearing Dior couture in Vogue Spain, lensed by Mario Testino

Knightley News
Kiera Knightley feature.

^ thanks the review looks really good! Cant wait for Elza, Cameron and Naomi's eds

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->