Vogue Australia February 2021 : Amanda Seyfried by Lachlan Bailey

It’s a nice idea. The shadows around her face are too dark though. And in the end when it comes to looking golden in a blue pool nothing will beat Carolyn Murphy’s June 2005 VI cover.

Did they murder her?
She has the expression of someone who was thrown in to the pool buy a drunk high school jock during a prom after party, while wearing her 'expensive' BCBG dress.

One of their better concepts, however, it could have been executed better.

The font needs to go. It doesn’t look elegant

She looks horrible here unfortunately :( good concept but the body language and especially the face is dead and too tense

It is so odd to look at that I am kind of liking it!

I like it, was dying to see Amanda on the cover of Vogue again

Judging it by the crap Vogue Australia has been producing lately, this is pretty outstanding. It reminds me of their early 2000's covers, when you could see their identity start to take shape while still a bit rough around the edges before it all went to their head and they started sending Christine to Paris to shoot the couture.

I love Amanda and she photographs better than most models but I don't like this cover.

Amanda photographs so well, but she looks so severe here...

She looks like Natalie Portman upon first glance

I like this because it's so different from what she's done before, but the image could be a better fit for W.

I don't think that shot is cover worthy. Oh, at all.

What makes it even funnier is that they put a vibrant color to cover up her nonchalant expression but they failed to do so.

Unfortunately the cover was dead on arrival literally! Could have been executed better

I do like the concept, but her lack of expressions ruin the whole cover. I'm sure there will be better images in the editorial because it's Lachlan work.

awkward shoot but I’m curious to see the content inside

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
numenah
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->