Vogue Australia July 2023 : Lily-Rose Depp & Troye Sivan by Daniel Jackson

As usual, I'm aware that I'm in minority here, but in my personal opinion Lily-Rose Depp looks spectacular, and this is definitely her best editorial to date.

(I still haven't caught a time to watch the "Idol", so I can't comment on that; moreover, the fact that the show is cancelled means nothing to me - in the past so many great shows are cancelled (basically, even before they had a chance to establish their existence) by networks due to low ratings, while some garbage got pushed forward and lived to see 10+ seasons with no reason whatsoever…)

The picture with the black background and the pink dress is stunning.

In places, the cover story wants to be cool like an old Prada campaign, but ends up looking as flat and synthetic as most things do these days.

This concept would work for a really talented model, maybe Luna or Maria Carla. Its not easy to bring some lifr to this hair.

well at least it's an interesting hair and makeup look for Lily.

but why did they have to have some guy tag along with her, afaik her love interest in the show is The Weekend so tf is someone else doing on the cover with her?

Australian Vogue? I guess American Vogue has good connections to Hollywood and knew this show would flop.

I'm in the minority here, but I really enjoyed IDOL. I don't consider this series controversial, vulgar, offensive, I've seen worse things on hbo or netflix, so I will defend it. And for the first time i looked at Lily Rose Depp as a talented actress.
But sorry, this cover is a mess.

The ed could be good if not for the hideous styling and that pretentious duo as subjects.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
numenah
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->