Vogue Australia June 2010 : Samantha Harris by Nicole Bentley

birdyandme

Reaction score
samanthaharrisvoguejune.jpg

Source: Chic Management via sassisamblog

:heart:

I know doesn't she look amazing? I'm so excited about this issue, can't wait to see the inside editorial with her. I hope I get to see her on the runways at Fashion Week next week :-)

Now this is what a rising-Australian-model cover should look like.

Samantha's been on the aussie scene for a while now, and it's absolutely awesome she's got the cover :heart:

For some reason I was expecting something exciting. It reminds me of their February cover.
Great to see Samantha though, the styling suits her. Looking forward to a review of this issue!

I wish they would shoot their covers away from the studio more often. Still, I'm happy for Samantha and for the continued run of model rather than actress covers.

Ohhh the cover shot is positively awful. I wish they would have used the Balenciaga shot. she looks phenomenal there and the colouration is much more appealing.

I don't really like it.:unsure: The background lets the whole cover down.

Looks like it could be the cover for vogue india. Which is not good.

I love that cover. Love seeing Samantha on the cover. She looks phenomenal on that Pucci Dress and Balenciaga. It would be better though if they used an outdoor venue

This is the first time I've heard of Samantha and I couldn't be more thrilled for her. I wish the cover was a tiny bit more dynamic but she still manages to shine through it. I have to trot over to her thread now because she is lovely.

:woot: Samantha looks incredible! I have to say I'd prefer a different dress, but I think this cover really works. Looking forward to seeing if Samantha will make a splash outside of Australia

I can't believe that they haven't used a reprint for like 8 months now.

I quite like this cover. It is not too crowded with text and the colours are nice. Best of all is Samantha Harris, who I didn't know. She is very good looking and I hope she makes a career outside Australia.

Love her, its time for her to be everywhere. She is really special

this could've been better. congratulations to samantha harris- she deserves better.

Can' beleive how happy i am to see her on a cover!
She's fantastic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionblogger30000
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->