Fashion Editor - Elissa Santisi
Scanned in my myself

scan0002-4.jpg

scan0001-5.jpg

scan0003-5.jpg

scan0004-4.jpg

scan0005-3.jpg

scan0006-3.jpg

^^ Thanks for posting Lily's ed. I don't like it when they reprint for US Vogue though.

^yeah I agree! But thought I would share it with you all anyway

^it's all good! you're welcome :wink:

it seems thet the Lily ed is being reprinted everywhere. It was also in Vogue Brasil this month.

For those who didn't know they also reprinted Daria's beauty ed from pairs vogue the may issue.....

^ I'm thinking of writing a letter to the editor saying how I love the new lay out and what the magazine does for me etc. but if they want to do reprints do them from the international edtions that are actually hard to get like nippon, korea, russisa, china or the expesive ones that are also sealed ones like italia.

in a weird way im gald vogue australia does heaps of reprints because it means i can have access to the awesome overseas editorials without paying the 20$ price for the shipping... stingy i know...

Reprints are the main reason why I buy Australian Vogue. Thank god that Natasha's editorial was reprinted in this issue.
I can finally see it in print. Oh and Eniko's! It's like two birds with one stone.

The use of Prada in "Earthly Delights" is the best one I've seen so far.

Last edited by a moderator:
Love Terry's ed, thanks for the scans lovemore.

Reprints are ridiculous. It's so contradictory of fashion.

I love the 'Eartly Delights' ed!

I'd love anything with lots of Prada and the cover is so beautiful, they do choose good things to reprint.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sighnvera
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->