Vogue Brazil April 2014 : Ana Beatriz, Aline, Isabeli & Izabel by Jacques Dequeker

This is HORRIBLE! You have some of the most beautiful models in the world and this is what you come up with? Why didn't they took a look at US Vogue's September 2004 cover to see how to do a fantastic models cover.

Also, their choices, I mean really? These are the most relevant brazilian models? Where's the glamour, where are the icons?

I'm sure Gisele probably has stipulated that she'd never do a multi-girl cover but can you imagine a cover with Gisele, Alessandra, Adriana, Isabeli, Ana BB, Raquel Z, Caroline T, now that would be epic. It's sad to see what could have been, but hopefully they'll have a better issue for the World Cup.

this just looks strange looks like an shot from inside not a cover

I find Dior "tribe" idea very interting, but execusion is realy flat. And Isabeli's pose reminds me of something so badly, that's it hurts not to remember :D

Such a great cast but a totally boring cover. Hopefully the edit is better.

I think it's a good cast, but with a very bad realization, styling, hair and makeup

i actually like the cover shot, reminds me of those early 2000 covers with group shots

such a massive FAIL.

seriously - when i saw the title for the thread, i got so excited! i imagined some kind of epic Testino group shot, capturing the glamour of Rio. or a Bruce Weber-esque chic beach setting, showing off the insane gorgeousness of these particular models.

but no. no, instead it's none of that. none of that at all.

this is literally THE most dull, banal, superfluously horrible VOGUE cover I've ever seen. of any edition. EVER.

fail. FAIL.

I really like the idea of having many models on the cover and I like the styling, it all looks clean to me and that's the only thing I like about the cover, actually. It could've been a fabulous cover if only they had put a little more effort in it.

A weird choice for a cover, like it should be apart of the editorial. But they all make the Dior collection look splendid. Even though I've never heard of the the other models, maybe its because I'm not from Brasil... Another weird choice imo.

I'm from Brazil and I haven't heard of the other models either. What bothers me in this cover is exactly that tbh. I know that putting Caroline Trentini on the cover, for example, wouldn't be such a groundbreaking choice, but at least she's really a relevant model.

Cigana Do High
Model: Eugenia Volodina:heart:
Photographer: Laura Sciacovelli
Fashion Editor: Viviana Volpicella
Hair: Noelia Corral
Make-up: Cosetta Giorgetti

wearesodroee.com

Guerreira Urbana
Model: Aline Weber
Photographer: Zee Nunes
Fashion Editor: Pedro Sales
Hair: Reilson Moreira
Make-up: Robert Estevão

wearesodroee.com

Great to see Eugenia she looks gorgeous! And love the styling and setting is beautiful too

Tesouro Nacional
Model: Lea T
Beauty: Silvio Giorgio

wearesodroee.com

Classe 2014
Model: Fernanda Liz, Nathalia Novaes
Photographer: Jacques Dequeker
Fashion Editor: Daniel Ueda
Beauty: Max Webe

wearesodroee.com

Glamour Berbere
Model: Mariana Calazans
Beauty: Silvio Giorgio

wearesodroee.com

^That last editorial is definitely the most exciting fashion story this magazine has produced in a long time. It's stunning :heart: Underwhelmed by the rest of the content, despite the impressive model casts.

Agreed, that last editorial is incredible. Stunning shots!

Photographer: Jacques Dequeker
Stylist: Pedro Sales
Hair/Make Up: Silvio Giorgio and Henrique Martins
Models: Aline Weber, Ana Beatriz Barros, Barbara Beluco, Isabelli Fontana, Izabel Goulart, Renata Kuerten and Rhayene Polster

Scanned by me

Review (370 pages:(

PromoVogue:
"Sob Medida" with Giovanna Bichels by Zee Nunes (06 pages)

Joias: "Tesouro Nacional" with Lea T. by Zee Nunes (06 pages)

PromoVogue: "Tempos Dourados" with Celia Becker and Jessika Alves by Paschoal Rodriguez (05 pages)

*01- "Classe de 2014" with Fernanda Liz and Nathalia Novaes by Jacques Dequeker (10 pages)

*02- "Guerreira Urbana" with Aline Weber by Zee Nunes (10 pages)

*03- "Glamour Berbere" with Mariane Calazan by Zee Nunes (08 pages)

*04- "Rainha da Tribo" with Suki Waterhouse by Damon Baker (08 pages)

*05- "Cigana do High" with Eugenia Volodina by Lara Sciacovelli (08 pages)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->