Vogue Brazil December 2012 : Isabeli Fontana by Jacques Dequeker

FRANCY ITALY

Reaction score
35a9fgk.jpg

vogue.com.br

Does anyone know what Isabeli is wearing on the cover?

I absolutely love this cover! The colors, everything looks just perfect, it's a very strong shot

This is quite striking and beautiful. Isabeli is so sexy.

Beautiful, she always looks great, the setting is very US Vogue though, but they made it their own, and it works here as well.

Despite the horrible lines on the cover (which could be translated to "Summer Project: Sleeping can be more effective than working out" :innocent::rolleyes:), Isabeli looks stunning. The colors are amazing.

Despite the horrible lines on the cover (which could be translated to "Summer Project: Sleeping can be more effective than working out" :innocent::rolleyes:), Isabeli looks stunning. The colors are amazing.

Brazilian Vogue has always the worst titles, the other line on the right says: From hairdo to the cure of hangover: everything to enter 2013 with the right foot. :lol:

love it! very stunning though the text is so boring it looks like a chemistry textbook

Everything is great except the red masthead. And why is the sky greenish? :D

Despite the horrible lines on the cover (which could be translated to "Summer Project: Sleeping can be more effective than working out" :innocent::rolleyes:)
I'm on the right path then :lol: I agree it's ridiculous, but can't complain because the rest is beautiful - the colors, the styling, and of course, Isabeli, who looks gorgeous, as usual. Looking forward to her editorial as well, it was shot in a beautiful wheat field in Sweden, and the previews look good.

i think i'm the one who don't like this. i really hate colors and text is very poor...

the face is genius (finally a shot where Isabeli doesn't look bad and where the make-up doesn't make her look manly) but the body doesn't do anything; somehow it reminds me of an old US Vogue cover with Keira K.

I really like the photo, beautiful cover! But come on, let's not even comment the lines, I hate them too.

i'm glad they used this dress on the cover! the background and the colours just work so well together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->