Vogue Brazil December 2012 : Isabeli Fontana by Jacques Dequeker

isabeli looks amazing..love this cover, the colors and the posing are simply superbe! :heart::heart::heart:

It's a bit too pretty and safe for me, but definitely a beautiful cover and spread. Isabeli looks gorgeous as always

Elsa's editorial is the best, one of the best i've seen on vogue brazil so far!

Photographer: Jacques Dequeker
Stylist: Daniel Ueda
Hair/Make Up: Robert Estevão
Model: Isabeli Fontana

Scanned by me

Review (418 pages:(

Look do Mês:
"Efeito Óptico" with Mariana Coldebella and Solange Wilvert by Gustavo Zylbersztajn (08 pages)

Beleza: "Retrô, Mas Atual" with Josephine Skriver by Henrique Gendre (06 pages)

PROMOVOGUE: "Luxo Handcrafted" with Isabel Hickmann by Jacques Dequeker (08 pages)

*1- "Boneca de Neve" with Barbara di Creddo by J.R. Duran (12 pages)

*2- "Festa Lisérgica" with Isabeli Fontana by Jacques Dequeker (12 pages)

*3- "Mamma Mia" with Elsa Sylvan by Jacques Dequeker (10 pages)

*4- "Síndrome de Estocolmo" with Kirsi Pyrhonen by Peter Farago & Ingela Klemetz-Farago (08 pages) + article "Casal 20" (02 pages)

*5- "Os Leopardos" with Domenico Dolce, Stefano Gabbana, Bianca, Coco & Georgina Brandolini by Roxanne Lowit (08 pages)

Vogue Kids Brazil - Summer 2012/2013

Photographer: Bruna Castanheira
Stylist: Nanda Sansone
Hair/Make Up: Cris Lopez
Model: Olivia Franco

Scanned by me

It looks like a worth buying issue. I might get it... I haven't done so since Kate Moss' anniversary issue. Not even Gisele or Lara could make me spend 15 R$ :innocent::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful, she always looks great, the setting is very US Vogue though, but they made it their own, and it works here as well.

The cover instantly reminded me of Vogue US cover with Rhianna in the red dress in the field. Very similar location and pose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->