Vogue Brazil August 2008 : Claudia, Daniela, Luana, Luiza and Nathalie

awful:yuk:

*edit* and pointless. why did they give one cover for all these girls? too many new faces at the same time.

Last edited by a moderator:
is great to see new girls in Brazilian Vogue, girls like Daniela so young and at the same time with a huge potential ...with only 14 she was doing Gucci and Marc Jacobs with no hurry on Brazilian Shows...Claudia is great so cute and look like princess she has a long career ahead. the others look all the same but will work a lot. I wish they use new girls like Gracie in the near future too

I think it's nice Vogue gives some space to new faces. They have a lot of potencial, and someday they can be at other Vogues. My fave one is Daniela, who is only 15 years old, but she can't walk on Brazilians runways, because she's under 16.

Preview:

Photos by Patricia @ Vogue Brazil Orkut Community

Editorial: "Códigos da Estação"
Model: Vanessa Cruz and brazilian designers
Ph.: Miro

Editorial: "A Roupa de Baixo Sobe"
Model: Vlada Roslyakova
Ph.: Henrique Gendre

Editorial: "O Look Essencial"
Model: Unknown
Ph.: Unknown

Editorial: "Os Minimalistas Estão Chegando" (Re-print Vogue US July 2008)
Model: Agyness Deyn, Gareth Pugh and the cast of Hair
Ph.: Mario Testino

Thank you for posting! The model of the last ed reminds me Katia Kokoreva (I don't know if I've wroten her name correctly), but I think it's not.

Last edited by a moderator:
one more...
received from Vogue PR

Attachments

• montagem%20new%20faces.jpg
    montagem%20new%20faces.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 24
Thanks for all the picture, looks really good. I like the cover, not the best mulit-girl cover. But still good

^ Don't really look it in that photo... but airbrushing can do wonders. And also she IS brazilian...:innocent:

another...
received in my e-mail from Vogue PR

Attachments

• montagem%20estilistas.jpg
    montagem%20estilistas.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 10
1159361756_orig_braz1.jpg

1105322073_orig_brazil2.jpg

models.com

Vogue Brazil - August 2008

Models: Claudia Seiler, Daniela Borges, Luana Teifke, Luiza Windberg and Nathalie Edenburg
Ph.: Jacques Dequeker

Scanned by me

PROMOVOGUE: "Hering" with Claudia Seiler, Daniela Borges, Luana Teifke, Luiza Windburg and Nathalie Edenburg / Ph.: Miro

*1- "Códigos da Estação" with Vanessa Cruz and brazilian designers/labels: Alexandre Herchcovitch, Ellus, Glória Coelho, Huis Clos, Iódice, Lino Villaventura, Maria Bonita, Osklen and Reinaldo Lourenço / Ph.: Miro

*2- "A Roupa de Baixo Sobe" with Vlada Roslyakova / Ph.: Henrique Gendre

*3- "O Look Essencial" with Unknown / Ph.: Oliver Spies

*4- "Os Minimalistas Estão Chegando" with Agyness Deyn, Gareth Pugh and the cast of Hair / Ph.: Mario Testino (Re-print Vogue US July 2008)

PROMOVOGUE: "Hering"
Models: Claudia Seiler, Daniela Borges, Luana Teifke, Luiza Windburg and Nathalie Edenburg
Ph.: Miro

Scanned by me

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marcos11
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->