Vogue Brazil December 2006 : Isabeli Fontana by Gui Paganini

Leonardo

Reaction score
Model: Isabelli Fontana
Ph.: Gui Paganini

Scanned by me

*1- "É Tempo de Festa" with Caroline Ribeiro and others peoples / Ph.: Jacques Dequeker

*2- "Paris 24 Horas" with Rianne Den Haaken / Ph.: Jannis Tsipoulanis and René Habermacher

*3- "Heavy Metal" with Gisele Bündchen and Eric Bana / Ph.: Mario Testino (Re-print Vogue US)

*4- "A Primeira Fashionista" with Kristen Dunst / Ph.: Annie Leibovitz (Re-print Vogue US)

*5- "Em Ritmo de Glam Rock" with Maria Heloisa Aaling and two other models / Ph.: Daniel Klajmic

*6- "A Peso de Ouro" with Annelyse Schoenberg / Ph.: Henrique Gendre

Vogue Brazil Jewels

Model: Viviane Orth
Ph.: Miro

Scanned by me

*1- "Primeiras-Damas" with Viviane Orth, Bruna Erhardt, Eliana Weirich and other model / Ph.: Miro

Vogue Brazil Shopping Leblon (Supplement)

Model: Marcelle Bittar
Ph.: Jacques Dequeker

Scanned by me

*1- "Corpos em Movimento" with Adriana Caye, Franciele Morawski, Giuliano Tonial, Samuel Arins and Viviane Orth / Ph.: André Passos

*2- "A Festa Continua" with Edgar Graça Mello, Marcelle Bittar and Mauro Salvatore / Ph.: Christian Gaul

Thanx for the scans Leonardo! I love brazilian Vogue, brazilian models - everything ... :D All three covers look great. Especially like Marcelle.

Ooh. I like the cover. Nice to see her again, even though I have never been an Isabeli fan, I know to give credit where credit is due. =]

great cover!!!
isa is wonderfull!!!

Not a fan of the cover, but I love Isabeli! :heart: She's absolutely amazing!! The jewels cover is nice too...

Editorial: "É Tempo de Festa"
Model: Caroline Ribeiro with other people
Ph.: Jacques Dequeker

Scanned by me

^Yes I love it too, I want every single dress, their gorgeous!!!

I'm a superfan of Isabeli's - here's hoping this is just the start of a return to fashion work! A welcome sight.

Can somebody please tell me how many pages the editorial is with rianne ten haken ??? Or post maybe some scans of the editorial :-) thanks

1 pic from the 'Em Ritmo de Glam Rock' editorial with Maria Heliosa

1165589514fnr0.jpg

fotolog

Editorial: "Paris 24 Horas"
Model: Rianne Ten Haken
Ph.: Jannis Tsipoulanis and René Habermacher

Scanned by me

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member