Vogue Brazil January 2007 : Caroline Trentini by Gui Paganini

Trentini and Alesandra look wonderful! Even though i tire of her at times, I must admit Trentini did her job here! I mean WOW!! And Alesandra is always beautiful, but the way in which she conveys it here is beyond belief. So simple and natural, yet gorgeous.

thank you for Caroline and Raquel,Can someone translate what the pics say?

She looks stunning! I've always love Caroline... She looks so fresh and young and I think that's what the industry needs, and at the same time girls that can captivate you.
I think Caroline is the kind of girl that when you flip through a magazine, and see her - you stop, and STARE!

Editorial: "O Que Fica do Verão"
Model: Laís Navarro
Ph.: André Passos

Scanned by me

I'm return with my scans after an excellent week in the Fashion Rio!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
hfgl said:
thank you for Caroline and Raquel,Can someone translate what the pics say?

I will go to escanned the photos that lack of this editorial “Meninas do Brasil” and will translate what it says tomorrow of each one, ok? ^_^

Wow Ive never noticed that model before, but she sure is gorgeous, she's like a mix of Caroline Trentini and Isabeli Fontana.

wow stunning cover and editorials

I hope I can get one copy of this issue!

Editorial: "Meninas do Brasil"

All scanned by me

Alessandra Ambrósio, 25
Ph.: Sebastian Lucrecio

One of the brazilians top models most recognized in world , has a exclusive contract with Victoria's Secret and appear in the 007 Cassino Royale.
Capital Sin: Gluttony
When you be 30 years... I want to have kids , more time to take care of myself and do the things I like
Inspired Muses: Karen Mulder, Stephanie Seymor and Carre Ottis
When you wear a bikini you think about... Have fun on the beach or swimming pool
When you take it off... I dont know
Unforgettable vacations: The four that I passed in Bali , in Indonesia

Michelle Alves, 26
Ph.: Nino Munoz

Married with Guy Oseary, the all powerful one of the Maverick, recorder of Madonna, she is known by the professionalism: it worked up to two months before the birth of Oliver, your first son, in last November. In the last season, it made 18 shows in Brazil. In New York, she was exclusive of the Ralph Lauren
Capital Sin: Laziness
What the money cannot buy: The time that passed
Inspired muse: Jane Fonda. I admire the way as it uses its status of celebrity to call attention the causes where she believes, without fear of the consequências.
Unforgettable vacations: Last year I made a trip of boat for the Mediterranean with the perfect company, one chef that it cooked wonderfully well, good music and good wine

Marcelle Bittar, 23
Ph.: Henrique Gendre

Veteran although little age, she's prestige continues: it made ten international shows - between them YSL, Vuitton and Missoni - and she's opened the haute-couture show of the Givenchy
Capital sin: Laziness
Dream of consumption: I do not have, already I reached them
When you be 30 years... I want to have a pretty family
When you wear a bikini you think about... "Rase"
When you take it off... "Rase" more still
Unforgettable vacations: Marrakech, with my mother

Izabel Goulart, 21

Although it has appeared for the first time in public late in catwalk, today it's one of tops the Victória's Secret most recognized. In the last season it was scaled for 14 international shows, between them of Valentino, Oscar De La Renta and Bottega Veneta
Capital sin: Gluttony
When you be 30 years... I very go to be happy
When you wear a bikini you think about... Vacation
When you take it off... Delight!

Muito obrigado, Leonardo!:flower:

Looks like a strong issue, pictorial-wise. I'd love to get a copy of this...somehow...!

Raquel Zimmermann, 23
Ph.: Ruy Sanches Blanco

The classic beauty of top "gaúcha" conquered the powerful Carine Roitfeld, publishing company head of French Vogue. In the height of the career, it shines in the campaigns of the Vuitton and Chloé, beyond showing for 32 (!) international marcs, between them Balenciaga, Prada, Gucci, Chanel, Marc Jacobs, Lanvin and YSL.
Capital sin: Gluttony. I love eat cheese in the night
Dream of consumption: My dreams are not related the consumption
When you be 30 years... I wait to have children and a more steady life When you wear a bikini you think about... To jump in the sea
When you take it off... To jump in the bed

Ana Beatriz Barros, 24

Considered one of the models more sexy of the world, Ana Beatriz is one of the stars of the teams of angels of the Victória's Secret.
Dream of consumption: A paint of Salvador Dalí
When you be 30 years... I want to have a stabilized life, calm
When you wear a bikini you think about... To swim
When you take it off... Comfort
Unforgettable vacations: In Ibiza

thank you very much Leonardo!Karma!
Ale's photo look the best of the editorial.Also like the izabel and Ana BB

Emanuela de Paula, 17
Ph.: Sebastian Lucrecio

The beauty afro-brazilian she as "credential" the "pernambucana" for international catwalks. In the last season, she's showing for designers of the new generation: Zac Posen, Doo-Ri and Hussein Chalayan
Capital sin: Envies
Dream of consumption: A sail-boat
When you be 30 years... I go to be calm with my family and, if God to want, with all the carried through dreams
Inspired muse: Kate Moss
Unforgettable vacations: Two days that I passed in my house with my family, in the way of 2006. They had been of the best days of my life.

Gianne Albertoni, 24

Queen of national catwalks, the "paulistana" is the favourite of the designers of fashion beach. Passed year, was photographed by Bruce Weber for the campaign of the Abercrombie and staring in the TV with the novel Crystal, of the SBT.
Capital sin: Laziness
Dream of consumption: A sail-boat, to travel for all beaches of the world! When you be 30 years... I want to be working with fashion, that is my passion
Inspired muse: Audrey Hepburn, perpetual
When you wear a bikini you think about... Vacation, beach, sun and sea
When you take it off... Only shot when the winter arrives

Fabiana Semprebom, 22
Ph.: Paul Maffi

One of brazilian tops more requested of the moment, made 22 shows in world and 15 in Brazil. She's in catwalks of marks consecrated as Chanel, Dior and Valentino and also in the ones of marks in ascension as Trovata and Marchesa
Dream of consumption: One house in the Havaí
When you be 30 year... I want to have a son and a well calm life. To live in my house in the Havaí
When you wear a bikini you think about... Beach
When you take it off... Bath

Caroline Trentini, 19
Ph.: Jacques Dequeker

It has reasons to laugh: he is top favourite of the photographer Steven Meisel and the feared Anna Wintour, beyond being in the campaign of the Gucci and next to Dolce & Gabbana and Oscar De La Renta
Capital sin: Envy
Dream of consumption: House in Hollywood
When you be 30 years... I did not stop to still think
Inspired muse: My mother
Unforgettable vacations: All, because in the vacations I only am with my family and the people who I love.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->