Vogue Brazil December 2019 : Naomi Campbell by Luigi & Iango

Pretty CGI - but that's expected of Luigi and Iango - so I think I like it. Naomi looks fresh and the styling is great. I assume there will be more than one cover?

It's impossible for me to ever dislike or not buy a Naomi cover!! Look at that face!!

God, such perfection! Wonderful end of the year for Vogue Brazil, with Gigi and Christy and now Naomi! I'm always going to love Luigi & Iango's CGI version of women and I'm in love with these simple portraits they've been shooting for Vogue Brazil lately. I really hope they keep this up and come out with beautiful covers like this every month. Naomi looks wonderful!

Vogue Brazil closes 2019 without a Single cover for a Brazilian model

How has Pauli Merlo been doing as an EIC? Have Brazilians enjoyed the new Vogue, it seems like she definitely doesn't support the iconic Brazilian models as much as the previous editors . . .

Something is off about the crop....
looks like an advertising shoot rather than editorial....

How has Pauli Merlo been doing as an EIC? Have Brazilians enjoyed the new Vogue, it seems like she definitely doesn't support the iconic Brazilian models as much as the previous editors . . .
She likes celebrities, so they put a lot of celebrity in the cover. The new fashion director is responsible to chose the models. So...

I used to respect Naomi (for her modelling experience only), but this woman is so cheap nowadays. Ugh!

If The Terminator was remade with a fashion model as the cyborg, it would resemble the current version of Naomi.

If The Terminator was remade with a fashion model as the cyborg, it would resemble the current version of Naomi.

The retouching on Kate and Naomi is often so comical, bordering on criminal. Doesn't look like her at all. And this one is even worse because her skin appears to have been lightened? Or maybe it's all down to the 'lighting techniques', as Kerry Washington once explained when people called her that InStyle cover.

naomi-campbell-vogue-brasil-dezembro-2019_2.jpg
naomi-campbell-vogue-brasil-dezembro-2019_3.jpg

vogue.globo.com

Review (250 pages:(

InVogue:
"A Magia do Simples" with Alana Martinelli, Barbara Hariel, Melissa Radunz, Rita Carreira and Scarllath Lopez by Cai Ramalho (05 pages)

InVogue Shops: "Então É Natal!" with Amanda Fiore, Debora Wagatsuma and Liza Silva by Rodrigo Takeshi (11 pages)

InVogue Joias: "Aumente O Volume" with Ana Falconi and Elisa by Cai Ramalho (07 pages)

Beleza: "Efeito Euphoria" with Gabrielle Joie and Josana Santos by Fernando Tomaz (05 pages)

Moda: "Naomi Vai À Luta" with Naomi Campbell by Luigi & Iango (10 pages)

Moda: "Do Sagrado Ao Profano" with Ana Lopes, Byanca Lima, Emily Mendes, Gabrielle Ludtke, Juliana Lírio, Laiza Moura, Luana Vitrin, Maria Paulino and Natasha Olubusayo by Zee Nunes (12 pages)

Moda: "Além dos Rótulos" with Kelela Mizanekristos by Josefina Bietti (06 pages)

Moda: "Olhar Global" with Ana Barbosa by Fanny Latour (12 pages)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
d1rtb4g
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->