Vogue Brazil October 2019 : Christy Turlington by Luigi & Iango

Its as if Peter Lindbergh died two times... All his talk about the lack of soul of photoshop and here comes this super tacky duo Luigi & Iago making one of the most beautiful and natural supermodels look like a transvestite cyborg.

This is a prime example of how I wish magazines like Vogue Brazil were readily available to purchase here (and not just from the Condé Nast store in London with the hefty postage costs and inflated import prices). I'd buy these three covers within a heartbeat. My instant fave is the first, love the closeup of Christy but the second is so striking and quintessential old-school Vogue.

I do struggle to complain over the majority of covers photographed by Luigi & Iango, in all honesty. The use of Photoshop is always evident in their photographs but I go into a state of denial... because everything is always just so polished, refined and full of glamour.

Need some help, I’ve been looking for the second cover of Christy (Black & white with her hair up) for some times but I haven’t been successful in finding a copy. Would happily buy if anyone on here had a copy to sell or knows of any.

I’ve checked Conde Nast store & Ebay with neither of them having a copy available. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nelliewillshowuhowitsdone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->