Vogue Brazil December 2019 : Naomi Campbell by Luigi & Iango

Or maybe it's all down to the 'lighting techniques', as Kerry Washington once explained when people called her that InStyle cover.

I wonder what lighting techniques (or the lack thereof) did InStyle use for Jennifer Aniston's recent InStyle cover. You know, where she's shades darker.

The editorial is quintessential Luigi & Iango. Nothing new

Fabulous! Always down for some Luigi & Iango action and the addition of Naomi Campbell is an added bonus... love how this turned out. The cover shot feels like 2019's answer to a Vogue cover under Diana Vreeland with the cropping, the gold masthead and the use of the Dior jewelry.

I wonder what lighting techniques (or the lack thereof) did InStyle use for Jennifer Aniston's recent InStyle cover. You know, where she's shades darker.

The editorial is quintessential Luigi & Iango. Nothing new
Lol as if they know about lighting (of course I don't think many do these days anyways). 90% of their work is clearly done in post.

why so hard to see any full editorial come from vogue brasil?? they dont have digital edition

why so hard to see any full editorial come from vogue brasil?? they dont have digital edition

They do have digital edition, but I suppose none of us are subscribed to it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->