Vogue Brazil June 2008 : Isabeli Fontana by J.R. Duran

Leonardo

Reaction score
Isabeli is the cover of Vogue Brazil June and have one supplement, Vogue Jewels... Have editorials with her, Ana Beatriz Barros, one unknown and a re-print, with Daria Werbowy and Lily Donaldson!!! :woot:

Unfortunately, I don't have a picture of the cover but the information was passed by the members of the Vogue Brazil community in orkut!!! ^_^

:buzz: Can't wait to see the cover

OMG is the lily & daria reprint from the march issue of UK Vogue? i love that ed:heart:

I wonder if Ana BB's ed will finally be the mysterious one that ELITE has had images of up on her portfolio for a few weeks!!

1686i4p.jpg
1z69p4l.jpg

Vogue Brazil June 2008: Isabeli Fontana by J.R. Duran

Model: Isabeli Fontana
Ph.: J.R. Duran

Scanned by GUGA/MODA

*1- "Conto de Fada" with Isadora di Domenico / Ph.: Gui Paganini

*2- "Ande Meio Desligada" with Isabeli Fontana / Ph.: J.R. Duran

*3- "Viagem Alucinante" with Daria Werbowy and Lily Donaldson / Ph.: Mario Testino (Re-Print Vogue UK March 2008)

*4- "Ela É Fera!" with Ana Beatriz Barros / Ph.: Henrique Gendre

Vogue Jewels Brazil June 2008: Vanessa Cruz by André Schiliró

Model: Vanessa Cruz
Ph.: André Schiliró

Scanned by GUGA/MODA

*1- "Neo Vintage" with Lucia Dvorska / Ph.: Debby Gram

*2- "What A Little Moonlight Can Do..." with Vanessa Cruz / André Schiliró

*3- "Um Lance Brilhante" with Natalia Vodianova and Sasha Pivovarova / Ph.: Steven Meisel (Re-Print Vogue US March 2008)

i hate the colour of the VOGUE letters. but considering it's Vogue Brazil the cover is OK. i almost regretted cancelling my subscription when i read about the Trail Blazers reprint, but then i realized i should feel regret for not buying the march issue of UK Vogue.

I wonder if Ana BB's ed will finally be the mysterious one that ELITE has had images of up on her portfolio for a few weeks!!

No, the editorial of Ana Beatriz Barros in this issue is other... I think these photos if for Cool Magazine, I'm not sure!!! ^_^

Love Isadora Di Domenico! I hope someone will scan her ed... :innocent: ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alantrabriggs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->