Vogue China April 2010 : Li Bingbing by Max Vadukul

Almost fainted when I saw this.
Rather go back to white background *sigh*

This is a joke.:ninja: Blame it on the PRs and advertisers.

it means they need money :lol: with layout looks like cosmo/glamour it seems theyre trying to get more customer. better not be disappointed with the eds. well it happened with the last issue

I like Li Bingbing, but how come the cover looks so cheap
The cover actually seems to have nothing to do with "vogue"

The cover isn't exactly the best but it isn't half as bad as most people say. And I'll be looking forward to the editorials, since last month's eds were pretty amazing.

I don't hate Li Bingbing,but this cover is just wrong.One of the worst Vogue China covers,really awful.:sick:

It's as if Vogue just morphed into "Jia Ting" :blink: (If you're familiar with Chinese publications you would know what I'm talking about). Poor Li Bingbing - she deserves better.

it's nice to see an actual Asian model on the cover of Vogue China.

It's as if Vogue just morphed into "Jia Ting" :blink: (If you're familiar with Chinese publications you would know what I'm talking about). Poor Li Bingbing - she deserves better.
Yeah, it would be a perfect cover for magazines like "Zhi Yin".:rofl::ninja:

And I heard that L'oreal paid lots of money for this cover.:innocent:

it's nice to see an actual Asian model on the cover of Vogue China.
She's a famous actress in China actually. And she got the cover of Vogue Taiwan Feb. issue which is also very horrible as well.
Poor Bingbing.:ninja:

That cover looks like it was taken off one of those calendars hanging up behind the cash registers at Chinese restaurants. The supplement isn't as bad, but it's still atrocious.

:rofl:
This thread made my day.
It's indeed very ugly, but I guess it works for them.

the pic looks over-ps and the colors...

who chose this cover? someone should be responsible for this.

Eds insider:Edita by Demarchelie;Sigrid by Mark Segal;Tao by Camilla Akrans.

The cover is as cheap as a Vogue Taiwan cover.:sick::sick::sick:

BTW Du Juan(by Raymond Meier) and Marloes Horst(by Blaise Reuterward) are featured in the beauty section.

:flower:

Well, the cover may not be the best but the editorial line-up sounds really good. I really can't wait to see Edita's ed. Want to see what Demarchelier did with her. He can do amazing stuff but he can also do quite boring things as well, so I'm really looking forward to this ed.

At least the content sounds promising. Great line up of models, can't wait to see Edita's edit.
Tao by Camilla Akrans sounds interesting as well. Thanks kasper!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->