Vogue China September 2009 : Maggie Cheung by Nick Knight

I know maggie and du juan are internationally famous, but again ??
Try someone else, I know celebricity sells, but ......I'm sick of du juan in every issue of China vogue, even UK vogue wont use kate moss in every issue

The cover is kind of boring,and i hate how they put those chinese characters "fashion and beauty" on the left of "VOGUE",isnt Vogue obivous enough?!

You will see Du Juan & Maggie manys times on covers and editorials in a whole year magazine period.I am bored,one more time...Either,I am tired of the logo,too small,and also the the text font.Check out Vogue Paris and Vogue Italy,their covers are clean and not full of Text and numbers!!!

By the way,how much is Vogue China per issue?

You will see Du Juan & Maggie manys times on covers and editorials in a whole year magazine period.I am bored,one more time...Either,I am tired of the logo,too small,and also the the text font.Check out Vogue Paris and Vogue Italy,their covers are clean and not full of Text and numbers!!!

By the way,how much is Vogue China per issue?
About the Chinese characters beside the Vogue letters, it's a kind of policy in China that magazine should have a Chinese name along with its original one.

And for the price, it's RMB 20 in China.:flower:

that's bad policyto know.
Well,Vogue Uk is cheaper than Vogue China now,LOO..
I heard that Chinese are crazy about Vuitton and Gucci and other logo items,they are rich.Vogue China should do something in stead of making issues with celebrities and stars that much.I am glad to see Anna's cover,but Vogue China lets me down again

Beauty
"From Runway To Real Way"
Ph:Ben Hassett
Model:Martha Hunt

Scanned by me @modernparty.cn

The covers are very asian, and I'm still getting used to the fact that that's how they're supposed to look.. Lovin Magda's ed though, classy.

"Sleeve Act"
Photographer:Lachlan Bailey
Styling:Jonathan Kaye
Model Du Juan

what's the color of the spine of this issue? how many pages?

thanks for the scans so far. Both eds look nice.

Surprisingly I really like Du's editorial. The styling is great and I like the location.
Thanks for scanning!

"Light as day"
Photographer:Sebastian Kim
Styling:Charles Varenne
Model:Magdalena Frackowiak

^ you forgot these :wink:

scanned by kazaf

Last edited by a moderator:
ohh, that editorial with Magda is totally lovely!! She is doing so great.

Magdalena's editorial is gorgeous. I love the softness and styling. Thanks for scans!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mirrormodel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->