Vogue China December 2014 : Xiao Wen Ju & Fei Fei Sun by Tim Walker

liuyuyanglyy

Reaction score
69410d43jw1em04z09rfmj20ku0qvdn7.jpg

69410d43jw1em04z1g993j20ku0qvah0.jpg

weibo/voguechina

Oh wow, not what I was expecting. This is the first Tim Walker cover for Vogue China, right? I think I prefer Xiao Wen's shot. Fei Fei's looks to frigid for my liking. Would it hurt them to give us a location like Lara Stone's last Night/Day covers?

Very good looking covers, the red pops of course.

Xiao Wen's cover really stands out because it's red and the dress but Fei Fei's expression is spot-on and absolutely draws me into her eyes.

Put Fei Fei in the red dress and you'd have a spectacular stand alone cover. That being said both are very strong, the first will be incredibly eye-catching on the stands.

Its all about Xiao, who perfectly pulls it off. Fei Fei shot doesn't look very cover worthy.

These are absolutely amazing, especially Xiao Wen's

Xiao Wen Ju's cover is perfect. So eye-catching and season-appropriate.

Xiao's cover is beautiful. It looks like the Japanese flag though .

Both covers are total standouts! The use of color is perfect and both Xiao Wen and Fei Fei look stunning here.

I love both! The use of Chinese calligraphy ink stokes and the poise Xiao and Fei Fei have. Vogue China always pushing the limits with their magazine is awesome.

These are amazing. So pleasantly surprised that Tim shot them. Just beautiful!

Xiao Wen is wearing Armani Prive A/W 2014 and Fei Fei is wearing Balenciaga S/S 2015. The first cover is much more striking and could have worked as the only cover.

wow. when i saw the thread title, i got all excited because both fei fei and xiao are my loves. and tim!

but i'm little disappointed. it would be amazing to have them on the cover together. the constipated poses (although there's definitely a concept behind them) and the boxy text layout on the left side are no good. but i love the caligraphy, that's something i would definitely enjoy on a more regular basis! :heart:

Xiao Wen's cover is fantastic. Really looking forward to the ed

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kac0770
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->