Vogue China December 2014 : Xiao Wen Ju & Fei Fei Sun by Tim Walker

I´m so in love with these. The stiff mannequins´ expressions and poses are working so well with their asian features, styling and layout imo... specially Xiao Wen´s :wub:
What are the chances that they have an ed inside also by Walker?

Wow...gorgeous cover of Xiao Wen. I can handle Walker when his pretentious whimsy is as restrained as it is here for these portraits.

VC seem to be really upping their game with contributors; hopefully it continues into 2015.

Love both covers, but Xiao Wen's is just really eye catching.
Great way to end the year.

Walker takes wonderful portraits. I consider him one of the best photographers of his time. I like that he doesn't mass produce content like other photographers we see like Testino or Meisel. His work is like a breathe of fresh air. Keeping it genuine and dreamy, as always.

^Totally agree. Walker is right up there with Meisel, Klein and M&M in terms of creating impactful imagery!

Love both covers! The red on Xiao's cover pops so well!! I hope they continue to push the envelope and use interesting photographers! I'm so done with Mario Testino at this point...

ugly feifei go to hell ,.....xiao wen is so cover girl!!! looks so good !

Editorial preview

Unpublished images

instagram/kjeldgaard1

if these are the unpublished images, damn that's gonna be gorgeous !!!
going through all the pain of posing behind/in a plastic bag (i mean, really pain in the *** i'm sure for at least 10sec!) and not being published (officially)... damn what a pain!

gorgeous body painting. carefullyless abstract ... eheh. what a term.

and the preview is gorgeous, too.

Last edited by a moderator:
another unpublished picture from instagram...

instagram.com/juliendys

Attachments

• 10809002_796200317103316_2004211616_n.jpg
    10809002_796200317103316_2004211616_n.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 32

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kac0770
Back