Vogue China October 2009 : Natasha Poly by Patrick Demarchelier

Du Juan's ed is truly a WOW!:woot: I love how they combine today's fashion with those particular period in China and it turns out to be so cool and fresh. So interesting and memorable especially when you are a Chinese and had experienced those past days. This ed makes feel so proud.

But still a weird model choice for the cover...:doh:

Beauty
"Red Alert"
photographer:Eric Maillet
Model:Emily Zhang

Scanned by me/modernparty

"The Essence Of Red"
photographer:Kai Z Feng
styling:Jamie Surman
Model:Liu Wen

]

Terribly boring issue and I haven't even seen the rest of it.

Liu is incredibly great. I like the red&black in her ed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Essence of Red. Thank you for scanning :smile:

It so nice to see Asian models dominating the eds of VOGUE CHINA! Hope they used a Chinese model to for the cover. But the cover and eds are lovely though! Thanks for the HQ scans!

What's the color of the spine anyway? How many pages? thanks!

Love Lius ed, the red is so striking:heart:, especially that red feathered McQueen gown and lovely Prada outfit, thanks for the scans:flower:

This looks like a good issue. All the eds scanned so far look realy good. Thanks :flower:

"Fishing Day"
photographer:Tom Munro
styling:Aleksandra Woroniecka
Models:Constamce & Lkeliene

Scanned by me/modernparty

^Those prada waders have been put to good use. Great ed.

^i even suspect they did this editorial just for the Prada shoes !
and it's more than appropriate ! but is it necessary to make such a long fishing story just to feature some ugly shoes ?

It's for the 60th anniversary of the PRC so everything has to be red (also explains the collaboration with Miuccia).

I find it strange that they didn't use a Chinese model for this issue :blink: ...but Natasha expression is perfect for this. Really spot on.
ah ah yeah i read about this in Le Point ... completely forget this ...

that explain the whole red thing (and there, i totally agree with the sous-entendus of Taben) and therefore they invited Miuccia (she used to be a communist, right ?) ... ok !

Frankly ? I don't know if i have to be overshocked by this whole joke ... or just overwhelmed !

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The Little Red Vogue ! xxxxxxxxxxxx !

Isn't Vogue Germany celebrating something too this year ?
just think about it !

P.S : Isn't Natasha a russian girl ?

that explain the whole red thing (and there, i totally agree with the sous-entendus of Taben) and therefore they invited Miuccia (she used to be a communist, right ?)
She was a party member at Italian Communists i think... (source)

I really like the eds with the Chinese models. They look wonderful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->