Vogue China September 2012 by Inez and Vinoodh

Thanks y'all sooo much! I bought 5 issues of Vogue China on ebay and it's very expensive (prize + shipping costs = around 35€ for each issue) so it's great to have it on the iPad now :smile: http://www.zinio.com/browse/publications/index.jsp?sch=true&productId=500664227 and apparently we can even buy the last issue for less than 3€ DINGGGGG so cool!!! I don't know how it's possible but I want it :wink:

So many great eds in this issue! Thanks for all the wonderful scans, JoeHsiang! :flower:

Ward Ivan Rafik Captures Actress Ni Ni in Dior Haute Couture for Vogue China September 2012

The New Look, The New Lady – Lensed right after Raf Simons’ debut showing of Dior Haute Couture, photographer Ward Ivan Rafik used the same venue with its million flower set to capture stunning Chinese actress Ni Ni in the designer’s exquisite gowns. Stylist Candy Lee dresses Ni Ni in spectacular selects for the September issue of Vogue China, with the actress’s flawless make-up and pulled back tresses adding just the right amount of polish to top off her impressive wardrobe.

fashiongonerogue.com

is there any making of video of the cover.??? or any ed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rearjepaj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->