Vogue China September 2012 by Inez and Vinoodh

MayYing

Reaction score
69410d43gw1dvo7tgj5jcj.jpg

liu wen, Xiao Wen, Tianyi ,Daria Strokous、Lindsey Wixson、Marie Piovesan

weibo.com/voguechina

3 of my favorite Chinese models and Daria!!

but the cover itself is quite...boring, maybe because the plain background.

Last edited by a moderator:
quite disappointing, doing an "anniversary issue"(plus it's september) should make some statement. these just fall flat.

Last year's September was so much more striking and beautiful than this. The fact thay they are split into two groups and the grey background bring down the whole cover. Still, I'm excited for the contents. September's Vogue China rarely disappoints.

I like it. It's a great cast and it's nice to see some models who aren't the usual I&V suspects.

they all look pretty great on the cover but lindsey stands out for me. the cover itself isn't all that exciting but with this cast i'm looking forward to what the contents looks like!

It is said that it took them three days to shoot this cover according to Vogue China's weibo. And then this is the result? It's so disappointed and stupid that they use one same image and just simply switch the position! At least they should choose two different images to do the so-called "double cover"!

Anyway, I hope the contents will be good.

great cast and its been a long time since theres a VC cover that I like, good job!

I don't even know what happened to Liu. Is she awake? Did they catch her off guard? She looks the worst out of the group which I find quite shocking. :blink:

This for the cover of a September issue is quite depressing... Why is a model like Liu Wen sharing a Vogue China cover with 5 other girls??

I really like this! Lindsey looks gorgeous. Her first vogue cover:heart:

Great cast but this is boring! I don`t get the reason of having 2 covers if they just inverted the sides

This would have looked much better with just Daria and Tian Yi alone. Marie looks awful, mainly because of the bad styling, and the other group looks just too bored and random. It seriously puzzles me how Vogue China can always choose such horrendous shots for their cover when their issues are always jam-packed with amazing editorials. Thanks for posting, looking forward to seeing the content!

Some really do not look good, but overall i don't hate it, and i think its nice they did two covers, so everyone gets to front it.

2 same shots photoshoped together are not necessary to make such 2 covers.

^but when it comes to the advertising agencies.....everything seems to be undoubtedly logical

great cast!!

They couldn't have come up with a more bland group of models if they tried. Aside from Wixson, who doesn't even look that good tbh, the rest are as interesting as that background.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->