Vogue Czechoslovakia April 2023 by Albert Watson & Donari Braxton

she’s one of fashion’s epitome! love it.

This is what Vogue should be about. Legendary names worth remembering and recognising, demonstrating how it looks to have skilled fashion professionals in your magazine. Excellent job! The images are absolutely beautiful.

Is this her first cover? So overdue since she broke the news years ago.

Behold the power of glamour to carry you through the decades and still be able to beguile.

Love the cover star, but the cover itself leaves me cold. They could have done her better.

The B&W shots are gorgeous. I don't get why Vogue doesn't book Albert more often. One of the few remaining masters.

I like his pictures of Carmen, works perfectly. Beside that, i find him very old fashioned.

beautiful images, styling and cover!

Stunning cover & the edit is amazing. Glad to see Carmen & she is a icon. :redheart:

YESSSSSSSSSS a real ICON this time !!!
love love love her !!!
I will buy this !!!
So happy to see her still grace so many covers :smile:

The cover select for Carmen is the weakest shot of the lot; that annoying purplish overlay is too reminiscent of Vogue France’s inaugural issue by Carlijn.

But the 2 B&W are the stuff of a fashion icons serving: Her mischievous, creepy Joker-esque profile is seething with so much untapped chaos ready to blow over; and the side-eye masked bandit shot is brimming with energy ready to pop. Either of those 2 would have served a stronger, more deserving, proper cover for this legendary duo. She radiates more presence, more heat, more charisma than an entire phalanx of these new models put together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tunagurl95
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->