Vogue Czechoslovakia January/February 2019 : Eva Herzigova by Pamela Hanson

“Out of office” = on vacation

I love it, Eva is always welcome IMO

Finally a decent cover! Seems totally at odds with the rubbish they've been pushing since their first issue though...a change of direction already? :innocent:

This kind of stuff is gross, cheap and tacky. Nothing creative or artistic like they were showing before. Victoria's Secret/Sports Illustrated quality.

So we are giving up of the ideia of being the weird Vogue? What a pity. This pictures are not offensive, but this is not what you promised us!!

Good for them. Why have unremarkable pedestrians when you can have stunning legends like Eva or Karolina? I don't get the whole "I'm so tired of 90s models" thing; ageism is pretty much the only reason most of the younger models even have a job. They're just that bad.
I'm not tired of 90s models, if I could, I would have Kristen McMenamy and Guinevere on every damn 2019 cover. Nor is this a case of ageism - seriously, she looks fresher than Kaia Gerber. The photography is very Vogue Spain for my liking (very plastic) but given our current wave of dullness, I'm not even mad.

I was just pointing that they sure are milking their creative team. This is like Anna Wintour appearing on the cover of Vogue US (God forbid!). She is putting herself in line with Paltrow on the cover of Goop or Oprah on the cover of Oprah. It's tacky. This is Vogue not her namesake magazine. I truly believed she was above these tricks. I bet there is a whole lot of other models from that area willing to step up to the game that do not belong to their boards.

But that's just me being a sour pumpkin, I know it's all about power players nowadays.

I quite like the editorial content in this issue. Especially the 50 pages edit with Maryna Linchuk by Branislav Simoncik. The other eds are Eniko by Cameron Postforoosh, Jane Moseley by Lucian Bor and of course Eva by Pamela whish has some nice pictures as well.

I quite like the editorial content in this issue. Especially the 50 pages edit with Maryna Linchuk by Branislav Simoncik. The other eds are Eniko by Cameron Postforoosh, Jane Moseley by Lucian Bor and of course Eva by Pamela whish has some nice pictures as well.

wow Maryna's edit is 50 pages?! I can't wait to see

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->