Vogue Czechoslovakia July 2020 : Eva Herzigova, Kylie Jenner & Stormi

Kylie Jenner shot by the Morelli Brothers, doesn't get any tackier than that, does it? Scraping the bottom of the barrel.

I like Eva's cover but without the tired, voluminous Valentino. I'm sure the only reason why she's posing like that is to show off the look, if she'd just be sitting there it would look like a pile of white fabric.

Baffles me how these dresses are so popular!

Why do they think it's a good idea to have two covers with no consistency?
Also can we talk about how cringey the captions are?

Also can we talk about how cringey the captions are?

And the crap 'storyline' which quite frankly is jumbled and all over the place, lol.
Should've just copied Madonna's Bedtime Story music video and call it a day really, because that's when I think of when I read 'Bedtime Story.' And anyway, that video is one of her best ever.

I love Eva's. It has the creepy / horror vibe. Living for this.

Kylie....

What's Kylie doing on Vogue CS? She's literally the last person I'd expect on this cover lol It's not that bad though, little Stormi is too adobrale for me to hate it!

I do prefer Eva's, even though the pose is a bit.. extra? But I'm sold on the vibe of this cover, I like the story. Would love to see more!

I'm all for Vogue covers reflecting the current times but Eva Herzigova's cover does nothing for me, despite the whole concept of being at home reflecting everyone's circumstances right now. It's just far too dull, depressing and miserable.

Therefore, I have no other choice but to gravitate toward the Kylie Jenner cover. It's random but a score for Vogue Czechoslovakia, at the very least.

I think the Kylie/Stormi cover is the best “shot via zoom/FaceTime” cover I’ve seen so far. That’s not really saying much, it’s not an impressive shot on its own, but to me, it’s certainly better than the nonsense Vanity Fair, i-D, etc. put out.

I actually like Kylie's cover, although I'm really starting to view Stormi as an accessory to her now. I'm guessing she's a muse to the Morelli Brothers. They seem to photograph all of her mainstream covers. I would be here for Eva's cover, but the hands throw it off for me.

I misread it as STORMZY first, so I was like 'random, but cool to see him'. Is Stormi Kylie's baby?

Kylie's cover is not that bad, I feel a lot of hate is just because it is Kylie, we have seen way worse in the past months. Tacky, but I was not expecting much from Vogue CS...

Eva's cover is better, even though she looks like a strange orthodox mother, who had nothing to do, because the light went out in her neighbourhood, and she decided to tell some stories to her children.

On that note, the only Bedtime Story we should be getting is from Madonna, please stop this pretentiousness.

The issue is sold out in CS, still available in Slovakia

Eva’s cover looks good!!
Kylie & Stormi isn’t that great imo. It’s a great photo but.. that’s it. Not cover worthy.

On different note.. @dontbeadrag just reminded me that I am way overdue for a Bedtime Stories by Madonna relistening lol

This could have been done so much better, and probably with a better budget this "theme" could have done, but unfortunately that is not the case. You know I could probably recreate this in a video game better than they could here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChameenVT
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->