Vogue España April 2010 : Edita Vilkeviciute by David Vasiljevic

From which designer is the dress? I know I've seen it but it won't come to my mind...

Love it! Love Edita. She looks so sexy there. What is she wearing?
Louis Vuitton S/S 10

00400m.jpg

style.com

Oh dear.:( Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. Not the greatest.

the cover it's not the best but this month VS is better than other months. I really like Edita's ed and the other eds :D
Also it comes with the supplement, Vogue complements

Last edited by a moderator:
I read a comment saying that this could have been better, and yes, that's the feeling I always have with this fashion magazine, well, not better, but a million times better (or something like that).

Okey, everybody knows what Vogue España is, or at least what it should be or what it is supposed to be. Everybody understands Vogue España is not Vogue Italia and that it isn't Vogue Paris either (although they try hard to look like them in a very pretentious way :innocent: ). But, is there anything interesting to read or see in the magazine? Do they have to butter everybody up and use very affected, dull and prudish words? Is it necessary to interview Esperanza Aguirre? Is it necessary to make the same ed once a month? Why they always do the same kind of cover? Do they have to write those awful thing on the cover?

I think they do everything very half-heartedly, with a lack of interest and a lack of creativity which used to bother me, and I say used to because I don't care about it anymore (although it doesn't really look like that :lol: ).

The cover is strong, but I don't think it's very flattering! Might be better alive! It would be my first Edita cover! :smile:

Review:

- "Mezcla valiente" ph: Arthur Elgort
Model: Keke Lindgard

- "Surf urbano" ph: David Vasiljevic
Model: Edita Vilkeviciute

- "En busca de Marion" ph: Ellen Von Unwerth
Marion Cotillard

- "Autostop" ph: Nicolas Moore
Model: ¿?

- "Desnuda por Central Park" ph: Fabio Chizzola
Model: Katie Fogarty

- "Extraños en un tren" ph: Annie Leibovitz
Model: Natalia Vodianova with Sean 'Diddy' Combs

Suplement:

- "Aves del paraíso" ph: Benjamin Kaufmann
Model: ¿?

- "Tomar las riendas" ph: Raymond Meier
Model: Constance Jablonski

- "Mini vs. maxi" ph: Patrick Demarchelier
Model: Maryna Linchuk

She looks stunning on the cover & great to see Yasmin on it. ^_^

Wow the editorial looks awesome. And I like that the cover isn't a typical Vogue Espana cover.

I cant wait to see Maryna's ed...
as for the cover, the hair really messes it up
but her ed is gorgeous

edita looks very strong, i like her frowning expression and her intensive stare, but the cover as a whole reminds me too much of a vogue paris cover.. and since i consider the vp covers are often too boring, i do as well for this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->