Vogue España October 2008 : Malgosia Bela by David Vasiljevic

Preview of the edits:

"Poder absoluto", Malgosia by David Vasiljevic.

"De alto impacto", Angela Lindvall by Alex Cayley.

"Las leyes del casual", Valentina Z. by James Macari.

"Llegó su hora", ??? by Nico

(scanned by me)

Last edited by a moderator:
They look ok, neither good neither bad. well, I cant judge much by just one pic.

Thanks for the previews noaya:flower:

Great cover. Malgosia as always looks great. Thanks.

:woot: the content looks amazing, thanks for posting

They should stick to reprints if they are not able to do acceptable editorials. Those are only previews but even the Victoria's Secret catalogue looks more exciting. The cover was already boring but it's the best about this so far which doesn't mean a lot.

Lovely cover, great pose.B) Malgosia.......classy as hell and heartbreakingly beautiful.:heart:
Thanks for posting.:flower::D

Could they be any more predictable? :lol:

I haven't bought an issue of Vogue España in almost a year, and I'm definitely not getting this one.

Thanks for the previews. :flower:

I never make an effort to buy this in the UK, but when i'm in Spain I love getting them.
But when I get home I end up cutting them up :innocent:

Is cheaper in Spain, why you wouldn´t want to get it, it only costs €3.50 & here €5.35.
the Vogue Spain issues are always the same, they never improve, always in the same level.
But anyway I would love to see the full eds, if someone scans them all, which I dont believe:innocent:

I never make an effort to buy this in the UK, but when i'm in Spain I love getting them.
But when I get home I end up cutting them up :innocent:
Hahaha as strange as it sounds i do the same thing :ninja::lol: when i am abroad i just need to buy the big fashion mags from the country i am in, even if i dont understand the language, lol we got issues. :rofl:

^:rofl: I got the Vogue Germany in the other day & that´s like chinese to me.

BTW Malgosia got one cover of Vogue Espania before in December 1998.

Miss Dalloway I agree, I try to get as many as I can abroad, as they are sometimes cheap. But they end up all apart when i'm home. Cover and pages, tear and crease free of course :lol: :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
Angela's edit

"De alto impacto" by Alex Cayley

(scanned by me)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"