Vogue España February 2010 : Kylie Minogue by Vincent Peters

What have they done to poor Isabeli? Photoshopped to hell, and she looks 50 year old in the thumbnail. Still love the image though.
Hannah's editorial is gorgeous, very Vogue Paris by Richardson. Don't care for Chanel's editorial, purely because of her.
Kylie's editorial is beautiful. Very strong issue, thanks for the scans Zhanna!

Show de Jeans
Ph: Tesh
Model: ¿?
Magazine: Vogue España February 2010

scanned by me

I've never bought Vogue Espana before but it looks like this'll be the first time.
Hannah's ed is gorgeous and I quite like Chanel's too

Wow, looks like one of the best Vogue España issues since few months! Love Kylie's editorial and though I would like to see more colour added, she still makes it so beautiful. And I'm literally speechless after seeing Hanna's shots, beyond wonderful and very Vogue Paris, actually :wub: The only thing bothering me is the Happy Face ed, which should be Silly Face, really. But then again, what can you expect from Chanel Iman :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
What a bad use of photoshop in the main ed! Who's the girl in the third photo? :shock: In the eleventh picture she even reminds me a bit of Beyoncé. :lol:

'The goddess of pop'. :lol: If Madonna featured the cover she'd be 'the goddess of pop' (maybe the queen?), if Gaga featured the cover she'd be 'the goddess of pop' and if the girl who sings at church featured the cover you can be sure she'd be 'the goddes of pop' in the same way Ariadne Artiles is Weber's favourite model.

I hate that kind of headlines. :cry:

Chanel's ed is so lovely, what a radiant smile and lovely skin tone in that ed :smile:...glad to see her haters are still here to motivate her forward in her career :kiss::king:. I like Hannah's ed too, although this issue could've done with some higher concept stuff that's more exciting.

I love Kylie, she never takes a bad picture and besides Silly Face(quoting Mackos here) all the eds are amazing. Really good issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stunnning cover. But it reminds me of a US VOGUE cover. But still, gorgeous! Kylie's ed is a pure joy. All the eds are fabulous! No reprint?

What I don't understand is why they have to edit Isabeli that much? Isabeli is gorgeous with or without editing!

Like the ed with Chanel, she looks lovely! Also appreciated the ed with Hannah, but it's a bit boring... and nice cover!

Chanel's ed is the best ed I've seen so far in 2010. Others ed also look good.

Thanks for scanning.

Gorgeous cover and ed Ive never seen kylie looks so beautiful:flower:, and love Chanels ed, she is too adorable in every shot:heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->