Vogue España January 2024 : Karolina Spakowski by Lachlan Bailey

Stunning! That shot of Karolina at the table is all sorts of beautiful, what a great story from Vogue Spain! After what feels like forever... Wonderful job. Bailey delivers again!

is this original contento from VS? i guess by the Kate Phelan presence is taken from British Vogue...
Kinda summery cover for january in terms of styling

nevermind i saw BV review..its coming from that editorial...i miss the days that VS do the effort to have a great team to make original content

I love it! Cover and ed! The first pic on the editorial is such a mood

This cover made me smile immediately. Love it.

Just as bad as Vogue Netherlands LOL.
HOW HOWWWWWW can people produce ''this'' ???
It's beyond bland.

It reminds me of Vogue USA's November 1988's cover with Michaela Bercu. :heart:

The image is packed with radiance and happiness - something that
other magazines fail to capture. I'd take this over sad and pretentious
covers that's quite a trend in magazines nowadays.

Lovely photograph, but is it Vogue?

Then again, what is Vogue?

getting Lauren Hutton from this cover. Also very French Vogue under Carine.

My digital copy is showing 164 pages. At the front of the issue, there's an edit shot by Yago Castromil in Galicia with Sascha Alexander, followed by a reprint of the front-of-book Trends section of the new UK Vogue. In addition to any Spanish content, there's a reprint of Sabine Getty at home.

The cover story is followed by an extensive feature of Aitana Bonmatí, Catalonian footballer and 2023 winner of the Ballon d'Or. For all fans of Paloma Elsesser, some of her recent Vogue Mexico story is reprinted here, then an article about artist Antoni Tàpies, then a reprint of the recent Vogue Italia cover story shot by Bruno Staub with Anna Ewers. There's also a reprint of another edit from Jan 24 UK Vogue, which was called 'Most Likely To' and was shot by Samuel Bradley.

If you'd never seen any of these images elsewhere, you'd think you were getting a good mix of editorials for a January issue, even if some of the looks wouldn't be to your own tastes. But knowing some of this content is two months old - not to mention that we're not even getting a unique cover story this time - spoils the feeling.

I do love how fresh, vibrant and refreshing this cover feels for a month like January. Also became a fan of Karolina Spakowski over recent months, so thrilled to see her score the cover of Vogue. The fact Lachlan Bailey, also one of my current faves, shot the cover is just an added bonus. No complaints from me... :heart:

Going by tiger’s guide, there’re only 2 new fashion stories. Thought the coverstory was a reprint tho-- just with different selects… Both stories possess that moody, overcast but still romantic, melancholic flair that’s nice enough— although sunshine/sunrise/sunset would have bolstered the tone by leagues. What really drags the stories of both are the stylings: It’s all so Patagonia, LL Bean, Eddie Bauer, pedestrian.

1 Vogue Espana - Enero 2024.jpg
2 Vogue Espana - Enero 2024.jpg3 Vogue Espana - Enero 2024.jpg4 Vogue Espana - Enero 2024.jpg5 Vogue Espana - Enero 2024.jpg6 Vogue Espana - Enero 2024.jpg7 Vogue Espana - Enero 2024.jpg8 Vogue Espana - Enero 2024.jpg

9 Vogue Espana - Enero 2024.jpg10 Vogue Espana - Enero 2024.jpg11 Vogue Espana - Enero 2024.jpg12 Vogue Espana - Enero 2024.jpg13 Vogue Espana - Enero 2024.jpg14 Vogue Espana - Enero 2024.jpg
Vogue Espana

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacur368
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->