Vogue España May 2024 : Amelia Gray by Brett Lloyd

Why don’t they close this magazine? Who buys it?

Sorry for living under a rock, but, what kind of model is her? I reading here lots of critiques about her being "tacky" or "cheap". Is she like Emily Ratajkowski commercial girl or a new nepo like Bieber that I've never realised before?!

Sorry for living under a rock, but, what kind of model is her? I reading here lots of critiques about her being "tacky" or "cheap". Is she like Emily Ratajkowski commercial girl or a new nepo like Bieber that I've never realised before?!
She is more like Kendall and the Hadids, as her mother is part of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills cast (just like the Hadids' mother and Kris Jenner also being part of the reality TV celebrity culture). They've been pushing her nonstop on everyone's faces for the past year and while I do not think she's a bad model, it's just too much (she has allegedly the best agents getting her major jobs all the time).

I first saw her in a Givenchy campaign and I was dumbfounded and confused by how average (more like an influencer) she looked. At the time, I had no idea who she was and I had also never heard before of her mother nor the show, until I read about it and people complaining about her on the same topic also being shoven in everyone's faces all the time, whilst getting full plastic surgery just to end up looking almost identically to an influencer (Gabriette). She was naturally beautiful to begin with, but that botched look of hers that has been so favored by modelling agencies and magazines that promote her nowadays is just appalling. Call me old school, but I'm all for natural beauty and I don't think having the money to redesign your face to fit beauty standards counts as fair when making it in the modelling industry. Huge pass.

She is more like Kendall and the Hadids, as her mother is part of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills cast (just like the Hadids' mother and Kris Jenner also being part of the reality TV celebrity culture). They've been pushing her nonstop on everyone's faces for the past year and while I do not think she's a bad model, it's just too much (she has allegedly the best agents getting her major jobs all the time).

I first saw her in a Givenchy campaign and I was dumbfounded and confused by how average (more like an influencer) she looked. At the time, I had no idea who she was and I had also never heard before of her mother nor the show, until I read about it and people complaining about her on the same topic also being shoven in everyone's faces all the time, whilst getting full plastic surgery just to end up looking almost identically to an influencer (Gabriette). She was naturally beautiful to begin with, but that botched look of hers that has been so favored by modelling agencies and magazines that promote her nowadays is just appalling. Call me old school, but I'm all for natural beauty and I don't think having the money to redesign your face to fit beauty standards counts as fair when making it in the modelling industry. Huge pass.
wow, thanks! Now I get it 😱

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->